woman's day |5

Jungkook pov

Today is woman's day Hyemi and I going to surprise our mother with some present and of course cake but the thing is Hyemi also a woman and I'll prank her.she has no idea about it.

We at the mall try to find a perfect present for mom. dad gave us his card since he can't come with us.

" What should we buy for mom?" We already went alit of shop here and we only bought two bouquet of flowers.

"Handbags?" I suggest my idea and she still thinking.

"How about we bought something that memorable for her" she said to me and we take a sit on one of the bench there.

" Such as?" I ask he and play with my phone try to search in Google.

"How about frying pan and some kitchen stuff? Mom likes to cook right?" And with her idea I also have an idea

" Yeah and also cleaning what about we buy he a vacuum ? Broom? Mop? And some cleaning stuff?" She nodd and we went to find all of the stuff

Skip bakery

" Mom like a chocolate and strawberry so can we have this?" She ask me actually I don't remember that mom likes chocolate

"Is it mom or you?" I laugh and she pout.

"Miss I'll take this chocolate strawberry cake and this vanilla cake" the worker come and take the cake.

"What should I write on this cake?" She ask me and I said to her just write 'happy woman's day'

After paying the bill the worker ask me something.actually Hyemi already infront of the bakery waiting for me.

"I'm sorry for asking..both of you are twin?" She ask me

"Yes we are" and I took the money chance.

"Ohh that's why both of you have a same face..have a good day sir" she smile at me and I go to Hyemi. Her face look like she want to kill me.

" What take you so longgg? I'm melting here it's so hot outside" with that we got into the car

Skip home.

We hide the present on the car and the cake we put in on the fridge since mom is not home she went to hangout with her friend.

And I'm in my room try to wrap Hyemi's present with a present wrapper (smirk).