Amusement Park | 24

Im getting ready cause all of us will go to the amusement park. Hobi and all the guys is downstair. You know girls the late one to get ready.

I try to find my purse but i cant found it. Suddenly the door is open and its hobi.

"Are you done?" He ask me.

"Yeah i am but i cant find my purse" i said and he sigh and walk to the table beside the door

"Use your eyes babe not your mouth" he said and i just awkwardly smile.

"You can go first ill be there in a minute" i said and he left me and go downstairs.

After some minute i done and quickly went downstair but unfortunately i fall on the stair but thanks god no one is there everyone at the ground stair since i fall at the second floor.

Suddenly someone come out rom the bedroom infront of the stair. I look at that person and its namjoon. He look at me and i look at him both of us didnt speak nor move

He want to help me but i shake my head as no and i stand up by myself

He want to help me but i shake my head as no and i stand up by myself. Both of us went down stair together.

"Lets go its getting late" i said and all of us head to the car. We use hobi's and jin's car cause we cant fit in one car.

I want to sit beside hobi but someone already sit on it. I look at him like i want to kill him.

 I look at him like i want to kill him

I get in and sit beside taehyung. Hobi start drove us to the amusement park.

On our way to the amusement park i already have fun with taehyung. We play together along the way.

As soon as we arrived we make a circle to discussing.

"So all of us need to be here at 10 pm okay?" Namjoon said to us and all of us agree.

"Oh and also atleast dont walk by yourself atleast take a partner" namjoon said and all of us agree

Hobi take my hand and we walk together to the carousel. We found jin and namjoon walking together so we ask them to take a picture of us.