Date | 11

I was kinda exited for the that so called 'date' so i wake up 6 in the morning to prepare everything.

Actually i didnt tell jungkook about the date cause im not sure if he will stay silent or ruined it.

As i getting ready suddenly jungkook wake up and ask me.

"Where are you going early in this fucking morning?" His eye still closed and im sure he woke up because of my perfume

" Im going out somewhere ill be back later" with that he closed his eye again and sleep .

Its already 8:15 am im not in hurry since the starbuck is near my hotel so ill just walk there.

I take the lift to the ground floor then exit the main door. i walk there suddenly my phone ringing and i answer the called as i see the id caller is "jungcockadoodledoo"

"Yow?" The first thing i said as soon as i answer his called.

"Buy me some breakfast please if uou coming back to the room" he said to me

"Hell no bought yourself beside i dont know when will i get bacj there" i said and i can hear him sigh

"Okay then just take care " he sound weird

" Yow whats up?" I ask him since when he can be so serious

"You know we are not in our country and we dont know what kind of people here so just be careful and take care bye " with that he hung up

Yoww jeon jungkook is a caring person yall ! Btw i already arrive at starbuck and through the window i can see a handsome guy sitting on the chair while sipping his coffee.

I get in the starbuck and go near him and tap his shoulder. He turn around faster and look at me from head to toe.

" Im sorry i guess im late hehe.." i said and rub my arm.

"Oh no no its okay it me im just early..btw you look so beautiful oh i forgot come and take a seat " he said and show his boxy smile.

I take a seat infront of him and see a cup of drink.

" I order it for you but i Don't know what you like so i just take something i guess you will like" i smile at him

"Thanks taehyung.." i smile at thim and hold the drink with both of my hand but didnt drink it.

" So since when you are jungkooks sister? Oh wait i mean (what are you talking about taehyungg paboyaa) *he wishper to himself but i still can hear it*"

" Since we are born? Hahaha its okay taehyung relax and chill with me im not eating you" i said and laugh a little.

" Im just kinda nervous haha btw yeah are you close with jungkook?" He ask

"Yeah we are super close " i laugh and he also smile and we chit chat for an hour at the Starbucks

"Actually i have a shooting after this would you mind to join i mean after my shooting we can you know continue our date?" He ask and rub the back of his neck

"Sure i would love too i mean of course the shooting place scenery look beautiful for my instagram post" i said to him and both of us go to his car and he take me to his shooting place.