scared| 31

Im walking at the parking lot try to find my car since its dark here it hard to see. I keep hearing like someone following me so i walk faster and i found my car . I run to my car but suddenly someone push me and hold my hand tight.

"Hey baby girl" he said to me and i try to push him but he's too strong...

"Get.the.fuck.away.from.me" i said and i let all of my energy out and kick him. When i saw him lying on the floor in pain i hop in my car and drove as fast as i can.

I can see theres a car follow me from behind so i drove my car more faster. Hoseok is the only one in my head.

I ask Hoseok's security to open the gate as fast as he can and i drive my car and park infront of hoseok house. I let a heavy sigh and rest my head letting my tears out. I get out from my car take my handbag with me walking upstairs to Hoseok's main door i can feel my legs become weak.

I knock on his door and after some minute he open the door with a smile.
As soon as i see his face my legs didnt work anymore i sat on the floor crying

"H-hey babe whats wrong?" He squat down the same level as me.

"I-i-im scared" i said and he hug me tight

"Shhhh lets talk inside" he said and i just cried there. He pick me up bridal style to the couch.

Hoseok's pov

Seeing her like this hurt me so much. I put her on the couch and hug her to make her calm down a little bit.

"Mrs go warm tea please" i told my maid and she went to the kitchen

"Princess care to tell me what happened?" I ask her. She look at me with teary eyes

"Babe im scared" he told me

"And what makes you scared?" I ask her again

"Theres a guy at the hospital parking lot try to rob me? Idk he try to rape me? Idk he hold my wrist hard and calling me babygirl" she said to me lying her head on my chest.

"Let me look at your wrist" i said and she show me her wrist

"Wait here" i said and went to take my first aid kit

"Let me see" i said and she show me again. I take out a ointment and put it around her red wrist .

"Drink the tea and we'll cuddle later okay" i said to her and he just nodd while pouting. I crease her hair and mesmerizing her face she look like a kid who just got back from playground after fighting with her friend.

Time skip

She just finish showering and now we're cuddling on bed while watching some movie.

Hyemi's pov

"Babe" i called him and he just hm as an answer

"Can we took a day off tomorrow?" I ask him looking at his face

"Idk babe i have an important meeting tomorrow" he said and i stay silent pouting watching the movie again

"How about after my meeting we go on a date?" He ask me

"Im not in mood to go anyway i just want to stay here and cuddle with you " i said feeling sad

"How about after my meeting we'll cuddle ?" He ask me

"Nah your meeting will took a long time to finish" i said to him

"Dont worry ill just go back to my house i guess and rest there" once again im speaking and i move from his chest and lay on my side.