part 9

Here's the next part ...enjoy..
.
.
.
.
.

Ragini was unconscious ...she was taken to a guestroom...Docter was checking her and gadodias and maheswari's were waiting anxiously outside ..lucky was standing in a corner...he didn't know how to react...he was damn worried for Ragini but at the same time her last words before getting unconscious were ringing in his mind...he was very scared of the possibilities...truth was in front of his eyes but he was damn scared to even ponder upon it...

Dadi was crying worried for Ragini..swara comes and console her...

Swara-dadi plz don't take any tension..she will be fine..

Dadi- how shouldn't I worry swara..my laado is in this condition..why god is giving her such punishment..I want my laado back who was always happy and now she is nothing but just a living corpse...

Lucky raise his face upwards suprised at her words...

Dadi- Till when she will be like this?? I can't lose her swara..I can't..

Swara hugs her immediately...

Swara(crying)- neither can I ...neither can I...

All the ladies comes to console her..

Lucky breath was stuck hearing dadi's words... His heart was beating very fast worrying about Ragini..he was feeling suffocated and he runs from there and goes to the temple in house..he sits on his knees and folds his hand in front of god...

Lucky-plz god..plz plz make her fine..I don't know what's her truth and for now I don't..don't care even,but plz make her fine..I...I have just got her,I can't lose her even if she is not mine,even if she can't ever be mine but just..just make her fine...plz don't snatch her from me..what was her d..d...dadi saying,her fear,don't let it come true ...u ..u ...can't do this to me,u can't do this to her..u have always listened to me,always helped me plz..plz do it this time also...u have to hear me...she has become my life,my breath...I ...I won't be able to live without her...plz,plz plz god..plz...

He was praying tightly closing his eyes and without him realizing tears were flowing from his closed eyes

Here docter comes out from the room and all of them bombard him with questions..

Dr-see I have already told you that she is physically fine but her mind is in delicate and complex situation...any wrong step can turn to be harmful for her...we have to handle it all with utmost care..as u guys have told me she had got a big shock today but the positive thing is that she had atleast reacted after a long time..now we have to wait and see how does she react after coming to conscious..does she gets better or even worse..I cant tell in what state her mind is without her waking up..hopefully her condition has not regressed further..

Ap(crying)-oh god..it's all my fault..I shouldn't have forced to come here...

Dr-no actually not..at some point of time we had to take some risk..we couldn't let her be in that situation for long...her giving reactions and talking to u guys are bright side of this but her getting unconscious is slightly worrying.....this shock was risky but it was necessary..we can all just pray that it gives us positive result rather than negative.. anyways for now she will be unconscious for some time..don't disturb her,let her take rest and plz inform me how she reacts after waking up..I have prescribed some medicines for anxiety if she behaves anxious or ..