part 7

Thnks for the support guys....Here's the next part ...

Next whole day lucky was lost in the thoughts of that girl..he couldn't concentrate on his office work..he was making many mistakes whole day in work and Shalini had to point it out to him again and again..she was getting frustrated by his behaviour...

In the evening they both were discussing about a project when lucky sees the time and suddenly gets up...it was almost the same time when yesterday he saw ragini..

Shalini-what happened??

Lucky-i have to go ..

Shalini-where?? We have to discuss this project and also prepare the presentation..

He was just busy in hurriedly packing his things...

Lucky-sry mom but we will discuss it all later..I will prepare presentation from home afterwards but now I have to go ..it's urgent..bye...

He waves his hand and in a hurry goes from there while Shalini sat there dumbfounded...

Shalini-what the hell just happened...???
.
.
.
.

Lucky reaches temple with a hope that she will again come there...he had no other way to see her than this.....he was trying to search for her but it was not easy since it was a big temple and there were many people..he searched for her in the whole area but couldn't find her...

Lucky(mumbling desperately)-plz plz god let her be here...plz make me see her again...plz

He was searching for her from half and hour but no success ..he gets disappointed...

Lucky (sadly)-maybe she didn't came...

He was in the same area where he had seen her yesterday..he looks sadly at goddess idol and starts to go from there...he felt as if he had seen something from the corner of his eyes..he look towards that direction and sure enough there she was..he gets a wide smile seeing her...he notices she was about to go from there..he turns and in a hurry folds her hand in front of idol and runs behind her...he was following her as she descended the stairs..he notices she was there with another lady..he follows her from a distance just looking at her lost....he stops when she took a turn from the road and rubs his neck in happiness...

And just like that it became his routine...for the next three weeks he always use to come to that temple with a hope to see her..and use to follow her all around the temple and then till the corner of the road....some days she didn't came and he had to return back disappointed ...when he couldn't see her he use to feel so restless..but when she did come then he use to feel as if the happiest person on Earth....he use to look at her from a distance ..her face,her features,her simplicity,her innocence everything was making him crazy for her....he noticed that she use to come with an older lady and sometimes there was another lady also with them in Bengali saree...there was no limit to his happiness whenever he sees her but one thing that bothered him was that he had never seen her smile..infact he had never seen her saying anything...she always seems as if lost somewhere...she use to just follow whatever the other lady says...

He could see some sadness on her face..it was as if she was in some pain...he felt like someone was stabbing him seeing her so sad..her pain was affecting him greatly...he wanted nothing more than to free her from her torment...he was determined that soon he will make her smile....

.
.

It was Sunday and all the men's were in house..adarsh,lucky nd sanskaar were sitting and chatting about random stuffs..

Sanskaar-so lucky, bua told me that u love sports and specially football,is it true??

Lucky-oh yeah...l love football the most but I like other sports too like rugby and tennis..