part 12

Here's the next part.... Is anybody even there..?? 🙈Do I have any reader left for this story?? 🤷‍♀️🤒Anyways even if there is one person who reads it, I hope you like it....

And yeah do ignore the typos and errors...

.
.
.
.

As Ragini was about to slice her wrist, lucky rushes towards her in horror....

Lucky(shouting) - NOOOO....

Just as it touch her wrist and a drop of blood pours out he grabs her hand and stop her from cutting her wrist....

Lucky- stop... What are you doing??

Ragini doesn't see who is there or what happened, she again tries to move it towards her wrist....

Ragini- I want my laksh... I just want my laksh...

Lucky was finding it very difficult to stop her because she was using all her force..

Lucky- Come to your senses... What are you doing.. ??

Ragini (shouting) - leave me.. Just leave me.. Just let me go... I want my laksh....

Although he was trying to take that broken piece from her but he had to be extremely careful.. He can't use his all force because it was in her hand and there was a chance that she can accidentally get hurt by that..

Lucky(pleading) - Ragini plz leave it.. Plz don't do this.. You will get hurt.. Plz leave it...

Ragini- no no no..... I want to go... Leave me... I... I want to go....

She was again about to slice her wrist when lucky with extreme difficulty managed to snatch it from her but in the process cut his palm which he himself didn't notice...

Ragini(crying) - leave me.. Plz leave me.. I beg you.. Plz let me go.. Plz.... I can't do this... I can't.... Plz....

She was crying very badly and begging him to let her go.. She was in a very pitiful condition...Lucky's heart was piercing seeing her in such condition.. Ragini was still not in her senses to register the face of the person in front of her.. She was just lost in her own world.. Lucky had tears in his eyes seeing her like this..

He forwards his hand to cup her cheeks in his palm when drops of blood from his hand fall into her..she looks at the blood on her hand and gets shocked..... She notices blood on his palm and then notices his face... She badly panics and immediately grabs his hand... He gets startled by her sudden move...

Ragini- B... Blood.... There is blood.... You are bleeding.....I m sorry...

Seeing her panic, he tries to calm her down... That's aldo when be notices his own injury..

Lucky- shh.... It's ok.. It's nothing...  relax.... Ok..

But she just kept on crying....

Ragini- there is so much of blood.. I m sorry.. I hurt you..I m sorry.... I m very sorry laksh.... So much of blood..... I.... I..

He realizes that she is again mistaking him for laksh... His heart felt a stab of pain at this but he control himself...

She takes his hand in hers and starts panicking and fussing over it.....lucky saw her holding his hand and closes his eyes to control the pain in his heart.. He knew that it was not for him..she was doing it all for laksh.... This care, these tears, the worry, everything is for laksh..

Ragini- it's bleeding  a lot.. Where is first aid.. I m sorry.. I hurt you.. I m so sorry..

Lucky - shh.. Shh... Calm down.. Nothing has happened.. It's all ok.. Relax.... Ok.. Just relax..