part 5

Hey guys thanks for reading this ff....now here's next part
Well here u go ...get ready for lucky to meet ragini(kind of)....

Next morning
In mm
Lucky was coming downstairs...swara was going from there...she sees lucky nd stops
Swara-hey gud mrng...u want some coffee or tea??
Lucky-no I'll have it afterwards.nd starts to go from there...
Swara calls from behind without realizing...
Swara-laksh ,u going somewhere??
Lucky turns around nd glares at her but then controls himself
Lucky-its lucky...pls call me lucky nd I m going for jogging..is there a place to jog nearby?
Swara (apologetic)- I...I am sry lucky..yeah there's a park just a turn away..
He nods at her nd goes from there..

He returns after about an hour nd sees whole family having breakfast..
Shalini-hey lucky boy u r back...go get freshen up nd join us for bf..
He nods nd goes to his room..
He returns nd was about to sit on a chair..
Ap-umm please sit here na..
He looks towards her nd sees there are two empty chairs beside ap's
He shrugs nd goes nd sit there while ap gets very happy..
Pari comes towards him nd about to serve him aaloo ka paratha..
Pari(smiling widely)-u know I made it specially for u nd kheer also..u like it right??
Lucky(slightly smiling back)-i am ok with paratha..I m nt much choosey when it comes to food
Pari and others smile sadly listening this ..

After few hours lucky was getting bored in home..he thought to go out..
As he was descending stairs sanskaar sees him..
Sanskaar-hey lucky u r going somewhere??
Lucky-yeah..I was getting bored so thought to go out..
Sanskaar-alone??
Lucky-yeah..why any problem?
Sanskaar-no..but u don't know any place here..nd u can't take car as u r not used to india's traffic..
Lucky-its ok,I won't go far nd I m good with directions so I'll remember the route..
Sanskaar-uhh but..
Lucky-i also have my phone with me..there is Gps in it..nd I m sure maheswari house is quite known so if I do get lost then I can ask for direction or I can take a cab back home..
Sanskaar-umm if u want I can come with u..
Lucky gets irritated now since he is not used to this much interrogation and coddling..
Lucky(irritated)- no I want to be alone nd I m nt a child ..this is not the first time I have been to new country...I m used to this..
Sanskaar-ok fine ..atleast call me if there is any problem...
Lucky(annoyed)-okay...bye
Sanskaar nods nd lucky goes from there but he was very annoyed ..first he was frustrated being in home all time nd then sanskaar's interrogation..he definitely needed a time alone...

Meanwhile in badi
Dadi-shekhar I m going to Temple nd I m taking laado with me..
Shekhar- but maa ragini..how can u take her
Dadi-i don't care..she needs to go out either willingly or not..she can't always remain in that room in her own world...
Shekhar-maybe u r right ...it will be good for her..how will u go?
Dadi-we will walk there..its not much far...maybe it will distract her mind seeing all the people...
Shekhar-ok
Dadi goes to ragini's room nd gets sad seeing her almost lifeless state but then she becomes determined nd say,"laado let's go..I want to go to Temple nd u r coming with me that's it."
But ragini doesn't respond..daadi eyes gets teary but then she takes a sigh nd goes to ragini nd takes her hand and makes her stand..
Dadi-lets go
Ragini just looks towards her nd goes with her without reacting to anything...

Lucky was roaming in busy market..there were many shops there nd it was very crowded...he was feeling very irritated..he wanted to go somewhere peaceful but he ended up here nd all the noise was making him more frustrated..he couldn't even understand the reason why he is so much irritated ...maybe he is missing his life in London or maybe because of constant coddling by maheswari's..Everytime there eyes lit up when they see him..there expectation from him it was all making him frustrated..he just wanted to shout out loud that he can't be what they are expecting him to be..he was walking ahead without seeing when he bumped into someone
Lucky(gets more irritated) -damn it..
He stumbled back nd was about to fall down but barely managed to balance himself on time nd in the process his hand brushed with someone else hand who was walking nearby...

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage

As soon as there hands touched he felt like his world had stopped ..he was having a new feeling which he can't describe...it's as if he's alive for the first time ...all his irritation,frustration vanished just by a mere touch...
he suddenly looked back nd saw a girl walking in opposite direction wearing a pale yellow suit with side braid..he can't see her face..he was just looking at her back still engulfed in feelings initiated by her touch..
He suddenly comes to his senses as he sees her taking a turn in other side..he wanted to see her face...again wanted to experience that pure and warm feeling created by her touch...he even forgot what was he doing there..he just wanted to see her..he didn't want to lose her...
He starts following her without his knowledge but she had already take a turn nd was lost in crowd..he desperately tries to search her but couldn't find her..
Lucky(irritated)-damn...
He rubs his hand in his hairs..But suddenly sees his hand and remember her touch nd small smile comes on his face...
Lucky(astonished)-what was that?? I have never behaved in such a way...why I am feeling this way for someone I didn't even see...why was I so desperate to see her...it was as if she had some magic in her..
He covers his face with both his palm,"oh God, what's happening to me?"
He again tries to look for her but getting disappointed goes back to mm...

Here ragini nd Dadi reached mandir nd prays..
Ragini was just folding her hands in front of God nd looking at the idol..she was not praying for anything ..her mind was blank..she had nothing to pray for..
Dadi-plz bring happiness again in her life..send someone who can bring smile on her face again..
At that time by mistake a flowers falls from panditji hand nd lands on ragini..she didn't even noticed it bt may be that was some sign..

In mm
Lucky reached mm still lost in thoughts of that girl...he didn't notice Shalini standing in Hall..
She gets confused since he didn't acknowledged her presence nd was looking at his hand with soft smile...it was looking very weird since he was staring at his hand in trance...

Shalini-hey lucky (no response)....(shouts)LUCKYYY
He jerks back listening her nd closes her ears..
Lucky-mom.. why r u shouting..I'll go deaf one day bcoz of u..
Shalini- then what should I do ,u were not listening to me nd why r u so weirdly looking at ur hand??
Lucky - ummm no no nothing like that..
Shalini-oh my God...are u hurt?? That's why u r diverting the topic..show me show me ur hand....she tries to touch his hand..but he immediately jerks his hand back to not to loose the feel of that girl..
Shalini(gets shocked)-what is wrong with u...why are u behaving so strange...??
Lucky-relax mom..I am fine nd see I m nt hurt(waves his hand in front of her)...I'll just go nd take rest....
He goes kissing her head..
He comes to his room nd was about to go to bathroom but stops nd says,"I don't want to wipe out the feel of her touch..I don't want to wash my hand.." nd again remembers the moment when she touched him nd goes in a trance looking at his hand..
Lucky-uggh stop it...what r u doing lucky... If anyone will see they will think u r getting obsessed that to with ur own hand..it's next level weird even for u...stop this nonsense now.. u didnt even see her..there is no scope to meet her again ...just forget about her... He goes to freshen up..
He comes out of the bathroom after some time nd lie down on his bed..
Lucky-now sleep nd remove her from ur thoughts....nd closes his eyes
Soon sleep overcomes him nd he dreams of a faceless girl in yellow suit nd a familiar touch...

So here's the fifth part..I hope u liked it...after writing this I realized I suck at writing nd expressing romantic feelings ..so plz bear if was nt up to the mark ...plz tell if needs any improvement..

Nd yeah plz check out my other shot on raglak-ek anjaana ehsaas nd do tell if u liked that..