part 4

Thank u guys for ur support....u guys are best😘😘
Now on to next part..

In mm
Swasan confused-laksh??
Seeing their confused face ap take a sigh nd calls adri and uttara also
Adarsh-what happened ma??
Ap -i want to reveal a truth which u all don't know from years..
Sanskaar- what truth badima?
Ap tells them something , listening to which all youngsters gets shocked
Adri,swasan,uttu-WHAT??

After some time they all were waiting on gate for lucky nd Shalini to arrive however uttu,adri nd swasan were still in shocked state nd not able to believe what they came to know sometime before..
Just then a car enters mm nd all looks towards it with anticipation...
As soon as lucky comes out of car all of them are amazed to see him nd have tears in their eyes...Shalini nd lucky go towards them...
Mahewari's are still seeing him in dazed state with tears...
Lucky goes in front of ap nd folds his hand nd says,"namastey mam..."suddenly he was interrupted by a hit on his stomach by shalini's elbow..
Lucky looks towards her nd Shalini glares at him with big eyes..lucky raise his eyebrows as if asking" what"..Shalini glares at him harder,then he understands and again faces ap who is still looking him with dazed eyes...
Lucky(reluctantly)- Ma nd touches her feet.
That's it listening this a sob breaks out from ap nd she hugs him tightly nd starts crying..
Seeing this all of them gets very emotional..
Lucky awkwardly tries to console her but don't know what to say..
After few minutes sujata comes forward nd keeps her hand on ap's shoulders nd with smile says,"Jiji let us welcome him,our laksh has come to us" nd cups his cheeks.
Lucky tries to says something but Shalini presses his hand and assures him with her eyes..
Then pari comes there with aarti thaal nd seeing this he looks towards Shalini nd raises his eyebrows as if saying ,"I told you so"
Shalini sheepishly starts looking here and there avoiding him.
Shalini then looks towards ap with smile nd hugs her nd says,"what bhabhi..even I have come after so many years but u all care about him only..."
Ap smiles at her nd says,"no Jiji,nothing is like that..I m so happy to see you.." nd then turns towards youngsters nd says," this is your Shalini Bua..adarsh,sanskaar,uttara u remember her right..she came in adri marriage"
Adarsh ,sanskaar,uttara nods their head.
She also meets dp,rp nd sujata..
Then youngsters comes nd takes her blessing then she says to swara- u must be swara,sankaar's wife right?
Swara nods her head nd smiles
Lucky also takes blessings from all elders nd they emotionally blesses him..then he comes towards youngsters.
Shalini introduce him to all of them..
They sit in Hall talking with each other
After some time sanskaar look towards lucky nd sees that he looks tired
Sanskaar-umm...u look tired u should take rest,come I'll show u ur room .
Lucky-yeah..must be jet lag
Everyone looks on as both of them moves from their...ap turns towards Shalini nd with gratitude says,"I don't know how to thank u Jiji...I can't express it..."
Shalini- no no bhabhi pls don't say that..don't make me a stranger..besides what u had done for me,it's nothing in front of that...then they both hug each other with tears while family looks on happily however although swara was happy but she was worried for something too...

Meanwhile in baadi
A guy is covering eyes of a girl with his hand..
Girl-what r u doing??
Guy-shhh..I have a surprise for u..
Girl- what surprise?
Guy-wait...ok now open your eyes...nd he gives her a gift box..
Girl- why this gift now...it's not my birthday,it's not Valentine's day,not even ur bday ,then why this??
Guy-who said that we can gift only on special occasions..I can gift you anytime I want..come on now open it
Girl excitedly opens it ..there was a beautiful diamond set..her face falls a little seeing it..
Guy(trying to gauge her reaction)- so u liked it??
Girl( with a fallen face)-yeah..it's nice..but it must be very expensive na?
Guy-not at all..it's nothing in front of u..now let me help you in trying it...hmm..it's looking beautiful..
Girl-hawww..r u seriously praising ur own gift...shouldn't you be saying that I am looking beautiful.
Guy-what is there to say..u r always beautiful..it's other things that becomes more beautiful coming in contact with u like this necklace..
She blushed hearing this..
Girl (removing it)-ok ..I'll keep it in cupboard..
She opens the cupboard to keep it but sees a cute little teddy with a heart ,a red rose ,a box of chocolates nd a box gift wrapped...
She gets surprised seeing this but smiles wide..
Guy wraps his hand on her waist from behind nd whisper in her ear,"now thats the smile for which I can die for."
Girl(still surprised)-this...I mean how??
Guy-what do you thought,I don't know my jaan..you can never be really happy with all those expensive gifts...ur real happiness lies in such small gestures..so tell me did you like it??
Girl hugs him tightly-i love you...u r the best...
Guy(chuckling)-love u too..now open ur gift.
She opens it nd see a beautiful heart shaped pendent ..she open it nd sees a pic in it...
Girl(surprised)-what is this?? I thought there will be ours pic in it..but it is only urs..
Guy-yeah..so that u can never forget to whom ur heart belongs too..nd I'll always be in your heart..no one can replace me..
Girl-aww...but where is my pic??
Guy(confused)- ur pic why??
Girl(exasperated)-this is my gift so it should have my pic also right nd it's romantic ..
Guy-dont u think it's senseless to roam around hanging ur pic in ur neck..i think it's stupid..
Girl(annoyed)-fine..so u want to say to everyone that my heart belongs to you..but what about you??even I want to say that ur heart belongs to me only..
Guy-well I already have ur pic in my wallet..
Girl-WALLET?? U always want ur pendent near my heart nd my pic it's where?? In ur wallet which is always in ur pockets with all other stupid things which can get stolen easily..
Guy-oh so that's the problem..I have other ways to show how much u means to me..
Saying this he starts opening his shirt buttons
Girl gets shocked seeing this..her eyes widen like saucers..
Girl-wh..what..what ar...are u do..doing??
Guy just smirks nd comes close to her...
Girl covers her face with her palms nd says, "don't come near me.."
Not sensing any moments she uncovers her face nd gets shocked seeing the scene in front of her ..she had tears in her eyes.
Guy was kneeling on floor with head bowed down nd there was a tattoo of her name beautifully inscribed on his chest above his heart..
She also kneels down on floor nd touches it crying..
Girl- why u did this?? It must have pained a lot..
Guy(smiling)-how can it pain..ur name has always been there in my heart.. difference is now whole world can see it..
Girl kisses the tattoo nd hugs him tight still crying ..
Girl-why??  Why u love me so much..sometimes I feels I don't deserve u...
Guy-u r right u don't deserve me...
She looks at his face..
Guy(wipes her tears nd kisses her eyes)-coz YOU OWN ME..I m yours ,all yours...to do whatever u want....I have surrendered myself totally to you....there is nothing of my existence without u...
Girl cries harder nd hugs him more tight....
They both are hugging each other tightly with tears in their eyes
Guy-i love you..I just love you..LOVE U A LOT.....
Ragini wakes up with jerk ...she was sweating badly...she frantically touches her neck and pulls out the locket..she opens it nd cries seeing the pic in it..
Ragini(kissing the pic)-love u so much...nd closes her teary eyes...

In mm
Shalini was resting on bed..there was a knock on door...she opens her eyes nd sees ap standing there...
Shalini-arey bhabhi ..plz come in
Ap(sitting on bed)-i hope I didn't disturb you..
Shalini-no..no..not at all..
Ap-i just wanted to say thank you...by bringing him here u gave me new life..thank u so much..
Shalini-no bhabhi...plz don't say like that..what you had done for me all those years ago, nothing can be compared to that..when I was almost dead due to loss of my child u gave me new hope in form of lucky..u sacrificed ur happiness for me..I just bought your son back to you..
Ap- but it must be difficult for u ,for him to come here..he must be resenting us thinking we abondoned him..
Shalini-no bhabhi..he is very understanding...I told him the truth many years ago..he understood it totally..infact he respect u for this..it's not easy to give up ur child for anyone even for family..
Ap(with teary smile)-i could do this only bcoz I knew u will be a wonderful mother to him..
Shalini(acting to be arrogant)-that I am...even he says that he is grateful to you guys for giving him the best mother....
Ap laughs hearing this..
Ap-adri ,swasan nd uttara had no idea about it..I just told them this morning..they were shocked..it was hard for them to process..
Shalini-dont worry with time everything will be fine..nd never forget that even though you gave lucky to me,it doesn't mean that u don't have any right on him
Ap nods her head-u take rest I will see u later..
Shalini looks her going nd thinks- sry bhabhi... one thing that I didn't tell you is that even though he understand you all bt  he don't consider u all as his own family..he loves you ,cares for u only as his mom's maternal family..he don't consider u nd bhaiya as parents bt as mama mami nd this may break ur heart...I m sry bhabhi ... I hope   he won't do anything which will hurt u all even if unintentionally....I hope so..

So this was the fourth part..I hope u guys liked it..plz tell if I need to improve....critism nd suggestions are welcome...