part 10

Hey guys..Here's the next part..enjoy...
.
.
.
.

I m not Laksh and that's the truth...I m not Laksh...I am Lakshit..Lakshit Singhaniya...

Lucky shouted in frustration...All the people present there were stunned to silence by his shout...ofcourse they know but hearing it from his mouth made it more real, more painful...they realized that he was not totally wrong...as much as they deny but they did tried to find their laksh in him and that was unfair on him but what could they do?? Here they have talking,walking ,breathing mirror image of their laksh in front of them,the laksh that they miss so much...

Ap falls on the sofa with a thud and starts crying ...All the ladies rush to console her..

Badi maa,jiji,bhabhi,maa....

Swara and pari hold her from shoulders while she continue to cry...

Lucky looks at her and closes his eyes helplessly..he didn't wanted to be rude but he couldn't control..his whole life has turned upside down and he doesn't want to be an understanding and bigger person here...

Ap(crying) - I m so sry ...I know how you may have felt but what can I do?? I was helpless...I m a mother after all and i just wanted a solace that my son is with me and whether u like it or not, accept it or not but u cant deny that you are my son as well..dont take me wrong ,I was not trying to replace you as laksh but maybe I went overboard in emotions..

Lucky was about to reply but shalini held his hand and glares at him and whisper with gritted teeth..

Shalini- enough lucky...what is this behaviour..at least look at her condition..try to understand their situation too..they are trying to cope with a huge loss ..so what if they are trying to find a solace in you...is that so wrong?? U could be little considerate at least...

He glances at ap crying and also sad faces of everyone around and feels bad for them..they are going through huge turmoil and he shouldn't have behaved like this but he couldn't control himself.. He was already frustrated by their behavior from so many days and now when he himself is in mess,all if his frustration came out like this...he takes a deep breath and face all of them...

Lucky- I...I m sry I shouldn't have reacted that way..I understand your situation but...

He was interrupted by dp keeping a hand on his shoulder..

Dp- plz don't be sry..its not your fault..maybe u r right..we were being unfair to you but trust me we didn't do it intentionally..its just that our...our laksh...( his voice chokes at his name) we..we miss him and with u being here we felt as if we got him back but u r right,u r not laksh..u...u r lakshit..laksh has left us leaving a hole in our life and that's can't be fulfilled and (he looks upwards towards the room ragini was in) most of all in that poor girl's life..

Lucky(hesitantly) - what about her??

Although he had an idea of what he is going to hear but still dreading it at the same time..he knew next words of dp have the power  to turn his life upside down..

Dp- I know u must be curious about her and also have many question about the way she reacted ...u know what we are parents of laksh ,he was our life but still we r trying to move on,to live everyday but that girl,she is someone whose life has literally stopped without laksh..as if its not even possible for her to exist without him..

Lucky was like a stone hearing this...

Lucky(without any reaction) - who...who is she??

Dp- She is Ragini...Ragini Laksh Maheswari..laksh's wife (chuckling bitterly) actually he use to say she is his life but see he left her too...