Part 13

Hello.. Knock knock.. Is anyone even here..??

Ok I know it's been ages and I m not sure how many readers are even left for this story ..

I had never planned to abandon this story.. It's my first story after all.. I basically started writing because of this story and I started neglecting it.. But it has always been at the back of my mind 

I even had few questions about  continuing this one.. So this is the next part for those who are still interested.. Hopefully I will be able to continue it further and not leave it again.. Updates might be slow paced..

I know that slow updates makes readers lose interest and it is most frustrating but I am helpless about it.. I am really sorry for that..

Some times it feels like this story gets jinxed when I try to update..

Anyways enough of my nonsense..

And yeah do ignore typos, errors and mistakes..

.
.
.
.

Ragini was in her room sleeping due to medicine effect.. Uttara was with her while rest of the people were assembled in Hall.. All of them worried for her..

Dadi - I think I should take laado back to baadi.. Here memories will haunt her even more..

Ap- But she is DIL of this house.. It's her home.. She had already returned back after so long.. Why she has to leave again..

Dadi (controlling her tears) - Then what to do..?? Is it even her home..?? The one with whom she had came here, he had already left her.. What will she do here now..

Ap turns her face away crying painfully.. Shalini consoles her..

Shalini - I understand your pain kakisaa but taking ragini away is no solution.. Till when we will do this.. Be it this house or in baadi, her pain, her memories will not go away.. Did her condition improved there..?? I think now instead of cacoonong her, we should help her in facing the situations.. We have already lost laksh and if this continues we will probably lose her as well..

Lucky who was standing at the corner leaning on the wall closes his eyes heating this..

Swara - I think bua is right.. Dadi, badi maa you don't worry.. We will get our ragini back.. We will definitely find a way to get her back..

Lucky - I have a way..

Everyone looks at his direction.. He was looking down..

Sanskaar - What do you mean lucky.??

He looks up at them..

Lucky - I have a way.. I have a way to get her back ..

Swara walks towards him..

Swara - What..?? What do you want to say..??

Lucky looks at her pointedly..

Lucky - It was love that had made her like this, right..?? Now it will be love only that would bring her back as well..

Swara (frowning) - Meaning..??

He just looks at her with determined eyes..

.
.
.
.

Ragini was lying in her bed lookig towards ceiling blankly.. Her hand griping the locked which had laksh's picture..

Swara knocks on the door.. She looks inside but ragini does not even move.. She felt disappointed seeing this..

Gathering herself she enters inside with a tray..

Swara - Ragini... Look what I have brought for you.. Your favourite dish and see there is your favourite kheer as well.. Remember how would you all crazy just seeing this.. Today I made it.. Specially for you.. Shh.. Don't tell sanskaar.. Otherwise that bhukkhad will eat everything.. For now all of them had gone out.. It's just us here.. Gents at the office and ladies to some function..dada, dadi , maa and baba are at baadi.. Now I have you all to myself  ....