part 11

Here's the next part ..enjoy..
.
.
.
.
.

Lucky was sitting on the floor still drowned in his feelings..Suddenly he opens his eyes..he had this sudden urge to see her,be close to her..

Lucky- I ..I need to see her...I need to see her right now..

He harshly wipes hid tears and gets up and goes towards the room in which ragini was..

Fortunately everyone was in hall still reeling over whatever happened..he reached to the door of the room she was in and with hesistation opened it..what he saw inside broke his heart into pieces..

Ragini lying unconscious on bed..she looked almost lifeless , not that she looked any better when she was conscious but still to see her like this was extremely painful..

He had never seen her happy or smiling , she always looked like as if she had no life left in her but after seeing those pictures he knew that once she had been a girl who was extremely happy and blissful in her world ..she use to smile ,giggle,laugh,have fun and live life to the fullest but the fact was that now her life and her mental stability is in danger..seeing her like this tugged heavily at his heart..

He takes slow steps towards her...

She looks as if she is sleeping unaware about everything,every pain ,every misery but what would happen when she will wake up..how would she react?? Will she again go all silent or will lose her control completely and what about him..how would she react seeing him, his face??

The face that will remind him of her husband who left her..what if seeing him deteriorates her condition?? Afterall he is walking, talking , breathing reminder of laksh..never ever in his wildest dreams he thought that his face or him would becone the reason of pain for the girl whom he loved more than anything..

All these thoughts were continuously plaguing his Ming and gripping his heart with fear..he was scared out of his wits...The ever so strong Lucky Singhania was scared for this tiny girl lying on the bed ..

A tear drop fell from his eyes...

Lucky (with slow whisper) - Ragini...

First time he was taking her name directly addressing her...his first word to her..her name felt as soothing as a mantra which he wanted to chant again and again...

He moves his hand forward to hold her hand but then remembered

"He is not my laksh"

He painfully closes his eyes a takes his hand back..

Lucky (in broken voice) - ragini ...Ragini just ...just wake up ....plz...

He looks at her crying...

He felt heavy in his heart..

Lucky(helplessly muttering)- plz plz plz..

Seeing no response from her ,he falls down on his knees brokenly..he was looking at the ground...

Lucky-plz wake up..plz..I can't bear it..seeing u like this , its..its killing me..I dont know what's happening or what will happen but u plz be fine..no matter what..plz be fine..if anything happened to you..I...I can't...

He couldn't complete his words..he looks at her.. She was still in same position..

Lucky(smiling painfully)- life sometimes gets so funny na??..U dont know me and here my whole existence is hanging upon you but your existence ...( A lump formed in his throat) your existence ,it depends on him...My twin brother..
Why this happened with us ?? I loved u the moment your hand brushed mine for the first time only to get to know that u are already suffering from the pain of lost love...And u know the most ironic thing in all this?? I cant find in myself to regret it..As much pain as it has brought me,I dont regret meeting u ,falling in love with u..How can I regret something that is so special to me..The only thing that I regret is that I am unable to remove your pains,to free you from all this heartbreak..you had given me so much joy,so much peace even without knowing..You know what actually pains me?? The only thing that pains me is your pain ragini..I dont know why fate was so cruel to us,to you..I don't know what will happen ahead..I don't care..even if ..(gulping)...even if I don't get ur love back ever..It doesn't matter..All that matters to me is that u be fine..plz Ragini get up ...plz plz..

He looks at her with all the hope but she was unresponsive..he gets up..

Lucky(slowly)-plz ragini...plz listen to me...even if...if not for me...... atleast for.. for lak....laksh....

Unknowingly a tear drops from his eyes and falls on her hand...

Not able to see her like this ,he instantly turns back and goes out of the room..

He comes in the corridor and start pacing here and there..

Lucky- I can't do it..I can't ...I can't see her like this..I'll go mad like this...god plz do something ..plz ... anything...

He was lost in his thoughts when he hears a sound coming from the room..his eyes widen in shock..

Lucky - Ragini

He instantly runs to her room and opens the door only to stop in his tracks in horror..His heart started thudding loudly seeing the scene in front of him...fear gripped his heart completely..

He looks down and saw a  broken vase lying there and a piece of it was in her hand and she brought her wrist near to it...

Lucky(shouting in horror) - RAGINIIII......
.
.
.
.

So here it is..hope u liked it...All suggestions and critism is welcome..I know I m very slow with this story but it's not intentional..somehow it happens...

I just realised that I stopped 2 of my stories at the point of Ragini attempting suicide..God I m so horrible.. Didn't know I could be such a sadist but what to do Ragini is like that...

I guess Ragini badly needs to learn that " life me aisa kuch nhi jise tum theek na kar sako,sab kuch sahi ho sakta hai"