part 8

The best feeling anyone can have is falling in love, but what happens if u fall in love from full heart,mind and soul with someone who already have someone else as their soulmate??

Thanks guys for ur support for this story but from now real story start...please remember it's not a simple story of second chance at love but it's the story of a guy unconditionally and irrevocably loving a girl  who already experienced that kind of love...

I hope u'll support me further too...here's the next part..enjoy..

.
.

Lucky enters the house with a spring in his steps..he was very happy today to see her smiling...

Shalini-wow lucky boy..u seem to be very happy today...did u got some info on that girl ??did u talk with her??

He hold her shoulders happily...

Lucky-oh mom..I am so happy today.. I can't even express it .

Shalini- but what happened??

Lucky- nothing mom..I just realized how just a smile of someone can change ur world..

Shalini(confused)- why r u talking in riddles?? u have become Romeo in love..anyways I just wanted to tell u that bhabhi has kept a puja for u tomorrow ..be ready..

Lucky(annoyed)- what but why?? What is there a need of puja for me??

Shalini-beta plz understand...they are doing it out of love for u and what is the harm in this??

Lucky-but mom...

Shalini- plz lucky..

Lucky(reluctantly)-fine..but I have an important meeting tomorrow..I have to go attend that and afterwords I'll join..

Shalini-ok..now go get fresh and come back for dinner..

He goes from there..
.
.

Swara calls at baadi and invites gadodias..

Sharmishtha-ok shona..we will come..

Swara-maa plz bring Ragini along too..

Sharmistha-but beta Ragini...

Swara-I know but badi maa says it will be better if she comes..we can't let her be in her own world always..she needs it..

Sharmishtha-ok ..I'll tell this to maa..we will bring her too..

Lucky was going to his room when he listened to swara..he stopped hearing ragini's name..he couldn't understand what was she talking about bit he gets curious about her...

Lucky-ragini?? They were talking about her earlier too...Who is she afterall??

He goes to swara to enquire about Ragini but then stops..

Lucky- whatever ..why do you care whoever she is..u just think about your girl and this ragini has her own Romeo to think about her .

Thinking this he moves to his room..
.
.

Next day there was hustle bustle in mm with all the preparations of pooja..lucky was at office and after that he has gone to temple as usual..

Gadodia family enters mm.. everyone gets happy to see them especially to see Ragini..
Ap goes to them and greets them..

Ap-namaste kakisa,namaste sharmishta ji,namaste shekharji...
They all greet her back..

She looks at Ragini and cups her cheeks..

Ap-kaisi ho ragini?? Kitne din baad dekha hai tumhe...bahut achcha laga tumhe dekhkar..

But Ragini gives no response..ap gets sad by this but sujata keeps her hand on her shoulder and assure her with eyes..