part 6

Thank u guys for ur support..here's the next part...nd our lucky finally sees ragini...

Next mrng
Lucky comes down for breakfast whistling nd sees everyone except uttara already present there..he was in formal suit..he goes nd sits beside ap..
Lucky(smiling)- gm everyone
Everyone gets happy to see him in jovial mood nd wish him back..then uttara comes nd sit in second chair from lucky's leaving the immediate next chair to him empty...he gets confused seeing this but then shrugs nd starts eating...
Shalini-lucky why r u ready in these clothes??
Lucky-mom I am going to office..u know we have shifted the base in India so want to overlook if everything is fine...there is so much of work there..
Shalini nods her head -hmm ok u go nd I'll join u later...
Adarsh-umm lucky r u nt interested in joining maheswari industries..
Lucky-maheswari industries(MI)...why??
Adarsh-u know even u have a right there...
Lucky sighs listening this..
Lucky- no adarsh(bit his tongue).. umm bhaiya I don't want share in MI ..that belongs to u guys...besides I have singhaniya industries to handle..after dad's death mom was handling it alone but since last year even I have joined office...she alone can't handle everything...hope u understand..
Adarsh nods his head..
Adarsh-but u r welcome anytime nd u do have a right..afterall u r a maheswari..
Lucky-i m sry but I am not...I m a singhaniya nd will always be..
Shalini sensing everyone mood getting off listening this try to divert the topic..
Shalini- offo..forget this work talks...(raises her brows towards lucky) anyways  why were u so happy while coming down..hmm??
Lucky remembers how he had dreamt of that girl whole night nd woken up with her thoughts ..he smiles slightly..
Lucky- nothing mom... I think I am liking it here ...India definitely has different feel to it..
Everyone smiles listening this...

After few days
Lucky nd Shalini were returning from office now he had slowly slowly adjusted to traffic nd routes of kolkata nd can drive himself...he was feeling very anxious..it's been 15 days but he could not forget that girl...he just couldn't get her out of his mind nd he had no hope of finding her again...he could not get peace without seeing her...
Lucky-damn it ..where r u??
Shalini(frowns)-what??
Lucky-umm nothing..was thinking something else...
Shalini gets suspicious but nods her head nd remains silent.
After few minutes seeing a shop she says,"lucky stop,I want to buy few things from this shop.."
Lucky-mom tell me,I'll go nd bring it...
Shalini- no I myself will go ...u always mess it up while shopping for me...
Lucky(makes a face)-fine
Shalini sees a temple in front,"oh see there is a temple..after shopping we will go there"
Lucky nt wanting to get stuck in her shopping says,"I'll go there u join me afterwards..I'll wait for u"
He goes towards that temple..as he starts to climb stairs he feels a different sensation almost like that day....he takes a deep sigh nd goes in Temple nd starts praying to God...
Lucky- God what is happening with me..why I felt that way ..neither I can forget her nor I can find her..its like she had totally consumed me nd I had not even seen her....please make me meet her somehow please..I m nt sure if I will even recognize her,bt i feel so restless nd reason is that mystery girl..who is she?? where is  she??
He was still praying with his eyes closed when a duppata came on his face..

Hai rom rom ek taara jo baadlon m se guzare

As soon as duppata touched his face he gets frozen there....his heart beat gets faster..his mind stop working...he still had his eyes closed bt he knew to whom it belonged..he don't know how,he didn't even touch her,didn't see her bt he knew that she is the same girl..he takes a deep breath nd slowly opens his eyes with a thudding heart nd sees a girl standing in front of him praying nd her dupatta flowing in air...she has her back towards him..he smiles slowly ..although he had no doubt bt now it was confirmed that she was HER only..he had not seen her face bt he could never mistake her for someone else...he slowly takes steps towards her nd stand beside her nd looks towards the gods idol nd closes his eyes nd then with frantic heartbeat turns towards her nd opens his eyes slowly nd