part 3

U guys r awesome...thank u so much for ur support...I was very apprehensive while writing this nd since m very new to this so had no idea how to go about writing and promoting this..but thank u to all those who read it nd voted for this...thnk u😘😘😘

Now let's start with the story

In baadi
Dadi enters ragini room nd gets shocked to see her unconscious...she goes near her ND tries to wake her up bt was unsuccessful.she calls out for Shekhar nd  he nd shomi comes running nd gets shocked to see ragini
Dadi-shekhar call doctor fast..
Shekhar nods his head nd calls docter
After sometime docter comes nd checks her nd gives her injection.After he finished checking her..
Dadi-how is my laado docter?
Docter shakes his head nd says,"I don't want to worry you but she can't go on like this".
Shekhar- what do you mean?
Docter- you know she is in severe trauma nd this is not the first time she fainted due to panic attack..nd it's getting dangerous for her...so I suggest you take her to some pshyciatrist or some counselor..
Dadi gets angry hearing this-what are you saying ,my laddo is not mad.
Docter-I m not saying she is,but she is loosing herself..I m afraid if this continues she will have nervous breakdown nd that will be very dangerous for her life.
All gets shocked hearing him 
Dadi starts crying nd says,"please do something docter ,I can't see her like this..please do something".
Docter-see it's not any physical problem that we can check nd treat it..it's about mind nd human mind works in different ways..it is a stereotype that going for counselling means you are mad, it's just a situation where ur mind is not in peace nd u need help..thats it ..nd even if someone is not mentally stable it's not a crime..there is nothing to be ashamed of ,they just need some care, love nd support thats it..nd regarding ragini she is fine but is in severe trauma..it's not like she can't go on with her life,it's more that  she is not willing to..so with proper counselling she should be better if not perfectly fine.
Shekhar -thank u docter..we will take her to counsellor.
Docter-ok then I'll forward u numbers of some good counsellors...I'll take ur leave now..take care of her.
Shekhar -come I'll drop you
As docter and Shekhar goes out Dadi sits on bed nd runs her hand on ragini's head nd cries silently
Shomi keeps her hand on dadi's shoulder nd says,"don't worry ma she will be fine soon"
Dadi look towards ragini with crying face nd says,"I hope so "

In mm
Swasan comes out of their  room nd sees some decorations in house nd ap nd sujata preparing special aarti plate nd looking very happy
They look towards each other confused nd shrugged their shoulders
Sanskaar- badi ma,mom what's going on?
Ap looks towards them with smile nd says,"come swara nd help me with preparations ,he must be coming any time now.
Swara- who is coming badi ma?
Ap(with tears in her eyes)-my laksh
Swasan gets shocked nd look towards each other in confusion nd says together-laksh??

At airport
Shalini nd lucky comes out of airport nd lucky sees surroundings nd smiles widely.
Lucky-so this is India huh? Nice..
Shalini(excitedly) -haaye mere desh ki mitti ki khusboo (wow the smell of soil of my country) I missed it so much.
Lucky gets amused seeing this nd says,"wow   u r a typical bhartiya nari..but yeah u r right it does feel amazing nd I have not even ever been here..
Shalini -see I told you na.
Lucky- anyways how are we going..is someone coming to pick us ?
Shalini-no I refused them to come here..they were reluctant but finally accepted to wait for us at home.
Lucky takes a sigh of relief,"thanks mom,u know I really need some time to prepare myself to face them.. I know it's gonna be very hard once we reach there nd meet everyone.
Shalini- I know but srsly how much time u need..they are not gonna eat u that u r getting this much nervous..
Lucky(pouting like a baby)-nothing like that, it's just that I know there will be emotional drama nd u know how much that makes me uncomfortable.
Shalini(gets exasperated nd shouts)- emotional DRAMA ...u think of others feelings as drama..you...u..u emotionally handicap person.
Lucky closes his ears hearing her shout nd says,"stop ma why are u shouting..look I am not emotionally handicap ,I understand them totally, I m just not comfortable with it.. whenever I think of meeting them ,I suddenly get reminded of that song sequence.
Shalini(with confusion)- which song?
Lucky- u know that Hindi song from k3g, yeh h Tere Karam kabhi Khushi kabhi gham with aarti plate nd all..
Shalini(sheepishly smile since she know there are high chances of that happening 😜)- so what ?it's how someone is welcomed in India..there is nothing wrong in it..
Lucky- I never said there is..but yeah it makes me feel awkward..
Shalini-fine..but u know what I have a feeling that very soon ur life will be this emotional rollercoaster nd u will be the one doing all this ur so called emotional drama nd that will happen maybe with the entry of ur special someone ...right ..then u will understand difference between feelings and EMOTIONAL DRAMA.
Lucky looks at her shocked with wide eyes-what kind of a mother are you? Who says such things about her son..my lovelife has not even started nd u r already saying panauti..
Shalini (shrugging her shoulders)-call it a mother's intuition
Lucky(rolling his eyes)- whatever..anyways see there is that guy holding board of ur name..maybe he came to receive us..let's go..
Shalini-yeah let's go.
They go towards that guy nd asked did he came from maheswari Mansion nd getting positive reply they keep their luggage nd settles inside the car..
Lucky closes his eyes nd takes a deep breath nd says,"here goes nothing".

So this is the third part .I know it was mostly a filler but providing base for future story..nd yeah I don't know what made me write about mental health , counselling nd all..I had no plans about writing that but it just came out,so if I offended anyone I'm really sry..it was not my intention..
Nd last request,please give ur suggestion if I need to improve or u r not liking something..please let me know....