Tentacle recon

"A TACTICAL NUKE!?!?" They yelled

"Could you scream any louder I don't think the entire complex heard you." I said

"How can you be so calm about this?" Louis asked astonished by my nonchalant attitude to the situation.

"Simple one the cube that has the nuke can't be open without me and two even if they did  find a way to get into the cube the nuke is deactivated and some of the components are in the other cubes or gone either way." I said they all calmed down some as they watched me look around my cell.

"So what are you doing exactly?" Bill asked.

"Looking for a way out or something I can use to get us out." I said moving a create to another part of my cell.

"Can't you just go all super tentacle man and get us out of here?" Francis asked waving his arms like they were tentacles.

"Even if I did all I have is my blade, and my tentacles so even if I got out and went on a murder spree I'd still have to find the girls. And another thing while I'm tearing a way out who's to say max won't just kill them when he gets word that I've escaped. So no if I'm going to get us out of here I've got to do it stealthily." I said as an object on the wall caught my eye.

A vent wonder where it leads? I thought to myself.

"Speaking of stealth I found a vent I wonder if I can scope out the place from here?" I asked more to myself but loud enough for the others to hear.

"Not like you'll ever find out the things to small for you to fit through." Zoey said.

"True I might be to big to fit in there but these guys will fit just fine." I said as a tentacle came from my back.

"How is that supposed to work?" Louis asked

"Just give me a moment to make some slight adjustments and it'll be ready." I said as my tendril started to shift form.

"Okay what's new with it cause all I see is that you made it look like something that would haunt a little kids nightmares." Francis said unimpressed.

"It's simple the eyes on this tendril allows me to see and hear what it does." I said while pointing to the optical receptors on the tentacle.

"And the teeth?" Zoey asked.

"Removal of obstacles living or otherwise." I said as both me and the tentacle smiled at them.

"You know what to do." I said as my tendril slide over to the vent before removing the cover and started traveling through the ventilation system.

Traveling down this one path I started to hear voices coming from down the way. Following the voices I came to a vent cover to a makeshift lab with the girls strapped down to operating tables and three extra people in the room.

"So these two are the ones that came here with that new group right the one with the new gladiator." The man in a lab coat asked the two guards behind him.

"Yeah Vic they're the ones." The first guard said.

"And you said that they obeyed our new gladiator's commands."  Vic asked.

"Yeah it seemed like they were quite attached to him even when we picked them up they stayed near him."   The second guard said as he remembered the pickup.

"I'll see what I can work with from these two maybe figure out what he did to make them act like how they do.

"And if they become difficult to work with?" One of the guards asked.