Break out

"You know your objectives right?" I asked

"Yeah we know what we have to do but you never told us what you were supposed to be doing through all this." Francis said

"That's easy I'm gonna be the distraction now then I'm heading out." I said making my way to the door.

"Y/n before you go I have one more question?" Bill asked

"Make it quick." I said

"Why do you have two detonators?" Bill asked

"Ones for the explosives I've set up around this place." I said

"And the other?" Zoey asked

"A surprise that you better hope your not here to experience." I said with a innocent smile that promised pain and suffering to all.

"Noted." Francis said creeped out.

"Well I got things to do I'll meet up with you guys later." I said as I headed back towards the arena. I started hearing voices the closer I got to the arena probably the cleaning crew. Coming around the corner I found two guards talking as they picked up the weapons around the arena.

"Man that was an amazing match to watch."

"I have to agree still can't believe you threw that flash bang."

"What max told me to besides it made the fight a lot more interesting."

"Can't argue with that." The guard said

"So it was you that threw that flash bang." Before either of them could react the guard on the left was impaled through his face while the other had a tendril wrapped around his neck and brought over to me.

"H-How?" The guard struggled to say.

"You won't be alive long enough for it to matter." I said as my tentacles dragged the corpses of the tanks in the center of the arena. Once they in position I impaled the guy on some of the poles that were sticking out of the tank.

"Don't go anywhere." I said while walking away from him.

"FUCK YOU!" He yelled

"I don't go that way." I said before grabbing dovakiin and a gas can before walking back over to the guy.

"What are you gonna do with that." He asked fearfully but I didn't answer him instead I poured the gas over him and the corpses. Having poured enough on the pile I made a line from said pile before tossing the can and letting a little fire shoot out my gauntlet causing his eyes to widen.

"No Nonononono please don't do this come on man we can talk this out!" The guy said begging for his life. I didn't listen I just looked him dead in his eye and lit the line of gasoline on fire before walking towards the doors they let the infected out of. As the doors closed behind me I could hear his screams as the flames enveloped his body.

The smoke from the flames had reached the ceiling activating the sprinkler system and the fire alarm. The fire alarm sounded off alerting any nearby zombies to come to the stadium. While that was happening the sprinkler system activated raining down liquid on everything. Unfortunately for the residents the system had been tampered with so instead of water raining down everywhere to put out the fire it was boomer bile. The sprinkler system rained boomer bile for a few minutes before it finally stopped.

"I think that'll do now time to go get my buddy." I said as I continued down the hall to the infected holding cells.

Back with the others

"Alright the signal went off, and the sprinkler system stopped we can go now." Bill said as they exited the holding area and split up with him and Francis heading left and Louis and Zoey heading right.