You got some splain'in to do

"Now before you start." I said but I still heard the sound of a gun being cocked.

"Again before you start." I said again trying to get a hold of the situation before it got out of hand.

"Explain to us why we shouldn't shoot you where you stand?" Francis asked as he pointed his shotgun at me.

"Well let's see I've stopped Eve from killing you all, I saved your asses when jackal's pack attacked us and when spike's pack joined in on that attack, and the biggest and final reason I just mercilessly killed three tanks with a melee weapon like they were nothing. Now you saw me do that to them what do you think I could do to you?" I asked looking Francis dead in his eyes just asking for him to give me a reason to kick his ass.

"Let's all calm down now." Louis said trying to defuse the situation between me and Francis before things get violent.

"Your right Louis we won't get anywhere fighting so let's start over what is it that you want to know." I asked as I sat down.

"Why would you make the green flu?" Asked Zoey.

"Chemical X." I said.

"What?" Asked Zoey.

"What you call the green flu was actually a serum made by me and my friends called chemical x and the reason why we made it was to enhance our bodies." I explained simply.

"So by that logic it's safe to say your infected like these two." Bill said

"Well yes and no, yes I'm infected because I was injected with the serum and no since the serum was specifically designed for me and my friends we are immune to the negative effects that are show within these two." I said gesturing to eve and raven.

"Oh and another thing I should mention is everyone in this room is technically infected." I said getting shocked reactions from the four.

"What are you on about I'm not infected." Francis said since he recovered from his shock first.

"No you're all infected your all just like me just a very very watered down version of me." I said gesturing to myself.

"What do you mean by that?" Zoey asked

"I noticed that each of you have displayed abilities that would only appear if someone like me or my friends had taken chemical x." I said

"How so?" Louis asked his curiosity peaked.

"For starters Bill has been displaying agility and vigor of a man in their late thirties instead of how ever old he actually is." I said pointing at bill

"Well you're not wrong on that." Bill said when he thought about it.

"Louis you showed enhanced strength when you pushed back those ten zombie from that hoard that attacked you last week." I said pointing at Louis.

"Now that you mentioned it I had noticed that it was getting easier to knock multiple zombies around I just thought I was getting use to it." Louis said with a shrug.

"Zoey your reflexes were definitely faster when you were dealing with those hunters and huntresses of jackal and spike's pack." I said as I pointed to Zoey.