"Rematch"

"It is you what the hell are you doing here jackal?" I asked

"I could ask you the same alpha." Jackal said as he gestured to me.

"Jackass up there had his guys pick us up and knocked us out with sleeping gas next thing we know we're waking up here in cells." I said as I pointed towards max as jackal nodded his head.

"So how'd you get here?" I asked

Jackal started gesture with his hands that he had been jumping before pointing to one of Max's goons. He then made his hand look like a gun before pointing it at himself and "pulling the trigger". After "shooting" himself jackal started imitating a drunk person walking before collapsing to the floor. He then got up and gestured around them.

"Ah so you were traveling around and his flunkies shot you with something.  If I had to guess it was probably a tranquilizer dart then you got sleepy and dropped afterwards you woke up here." I said to which jackal nodded to.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Some guy yelled trying to comprehend the scenario in front of him.

"AREN'T THEY SUPPOSED TO BE KILLING EACH OTHER!?" Another yelled which got more people talking and trying to figure out what's going on.

"What do you think jackal shall we put on a little show?" I asked looking towards the hunter in question.

"Sure why not." Jackal said with a shrug.

"Alright here's what we're gonna do." I then started whispering about the show we were gonna put on. Once I finished we separated from each other and took up fighting positions.

"It's over jackal I have the high ground" I said from on top of some cars.

"You think I can't get up there?" Jackal said as he got ready to pounce up to me.

"Don't do it." I said but jackal jumped at me anyway he believed he had me only to receive a karate chop to his head that dropped him on to the car I was standing on. He lifted his head and looked at me with a 'really' face.

"What? I said don't do it." I said with a smirk as I offered my hand to help him up. As soon as he was up he punched me in the arm.

"Yeah I deserved that." I said with a chuckle.

"ENOUGH WHY ARE YOU NOT FIGHTING HIM?!" Max yelled trying to comprehend the scenario in front of him.

"Why would I fight my pal." I said as jackal fist bumped me before flipping off max. Max looked like he was gonna blow a gasket from his  audience not getting a proper fight.

"I think we pissed him off." I said with a smile on my face as jackal chuckled at max.

"Fine then if you won't fight each other let's see if you can beat this. Release the steamrollers!" Max said as he signaled his goons to open another door.

"Steamrollers? Oh you have got to be kidding me." I said as Three chargers came barreling through the doorway towards me and jackal.

"Three charges and no guns oh this is gonna be fun." I said sarcastically before jumping out of the way of a charger's attempt to run me over.

"Stay out of this jackal I'll handle it." I said while dodging another charger. He gave me an "are you sure about that" kinda look.

"Trust me I got this."

No sooner than I said that the third charger had managed to hit me and ran me into the side of the arena. In my dazed state the charger grabbed me and started to slam me into the ground. The slam with the roars of the crowd brought my mind back into focus. On one of the slams I noticed two familiar objects close by. A closer look showed me it was my electric glove and a handle but I didn't want to let max know what the handle did. Luckily with each slam the charger did a dust cloud started to form around us. The last thing I saw before the dust cloud blocked my view was max with a sadistic smile on his face. With a thick enough dust cloud around us I grabbed both objects that were close by as the charger slammed me into the ground.