Supply run

"Hey can you guys watch eve for me, I'm going out on a supply run."I said as I grabbed my duffel bag

"Sure but maybe one of us should go with you to make sure you have someone to watch your six." Bill said

"No need I'll be quick so there's nothing to worry about."

"Just make sure your back before it gets dark." Zoey said

"Yes mom." I said jokingly as I left the safe house and started walking to the last place you should ever be during a zombie apocalypse. What might this place be why it's none other than the mall. Getting to the mall was easy I may have run into a stray zombie or two but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

I walked through the front doors of the mall once inside I looked at the directory to find my first stop. "There it is alright first stop radio shack."

Walking through the mall I took notice of how quiet it was so I reached into my bag and grabbed a bluetooth speaker and some c4. Setting up the c4 in a random corner of the mall no one will miss with the speaker suction cupped to the wall not to far away. After that was done I connected my phone to the speaker and left to a safe distance to watch the fireworks. Once I was sure I was a safe distance away I went through my playlist for a song to play. After searching for a minute or two I finally found the perfect one and, with a shit eating grin I pressed the play button.

Not even two seconds later an entire horde of zombies comes out of the stores running towards the speaker like they're going to get a new meal. Once a decent amount of zombies were around the c4 I clicked the button on the detonator.

BOOM!

"Talk about some bloody fireworks." I said as blood and body parts flew everywhere from the explosion I made. Once the body parts finished raining from the sky I started making my way to RadioShack.

"Man this place looks like shit." I said as I arrived at RadioShack. The walls that held a variety of electronics now was bare Looking around the store it looked like the place was ransacked weeks ago.

"Hopefully there's something I can use in the back." I said to myself as I made my way back to the back room.

The back room didn't look much better than the front. I grabbed whatever electronics that seemed useful and put them in my duffel bag. After that I left RadioShack and started exploring other stores collecting supplies as I went my merry way.

'Looks like I've got a tail.' I thought as I heard growling while I traveled through the mall.

"Don't move." I heard someone say as the sound of their gun being cocked was heard behind me.

"You see I would but there's just one problem." I said.

"And that is?" The guy asked.

"You're pointing your gun the wrong way." I replied as I turned to face him.

"No I'm not." The guy said

"Let me rephrase that you're pointing your gun at the wrong person." I said

"What are you taking about?" He asked as I pointed to something behind him.

Turning around the guy had little to no time to react as the hunter that had been following me pounced and pinned him to the ground. Because of the suddenness of the pin the guy's pistol flew out his hand and slid over to me.

"HELP ME!" The guy said as he continued to struggle to get the hunter off him.

I walked over to the two and tapped the hunter on the head.

"Hey." I said when the hunter looked at me.

BANG

After the shot rang out the hunter fell on top of the guy lifeless his head now sporting a new hole. The guy gave a sigh of relief before he pushed the hunter's corpse off him.

"You owe me one now remember that." I said as I picked the guy up off the ground.

"Now get out of here." I said handing the guy his gun and watched as he grabbed his bag then ran out the mall as fast as he could. After a bit more scavenger hunting for supplies I decided to call it a day and left out the door.

"Well at least today wasn't a total waste of time." I said as I clicked the heels of my shoes together allowing the thrusters to form at the bottom before I started flying towards the safe house. Unbeknownst to me another tail this new one being a female hunter or huntress being the better term had followed me and seen me leave memorizing my travel patterns before heading off further into the mall until she came in contact with her pack.

"Alpha one of our scouts were killed." The huntress said to her packs alpha.

"How did he die?" Asked the alpha.

"A human killed him." The huntress said

"Did you kill the human?" Asked the alpha

"No he got away." The huntress said with her head down in sadness.

"You are one of our best how was this human able to escape you?" Asked the alpha

"He flew away." Answered the huntress

"What?" Asked the alpha

"He went outside and flew away but I saw the way he went." The huntress said.

"Hmm you gather the rest of the pack." The alpha said to one of his pack members.

"Yes alpha." The pack member said as they went to gather the rest of the pack.

"Why bring the whole pack for one human?" The huntress asked

"Where there's one there's multiple meaning more danger for just one of our pack but, with the whole pack we will be able to overwhelm them understand?" The alpha said explaining the reason to his methods.

"Yes alpha." The huntress said.

"Good once the whole pack is assembled you will lead the way to the human pack and once we find them we will hunt." The alpha said.

Y/n POV

It didn't take me long to get back to the safe house though my landing did attract the attention of a few nearby zombies I killed them quick and entered the safe house.

"I'm back." I said as I entered the safe house

"Welcome back." Louis said.

"Nice to see you made it back in one piece." Bill said as eve ran over to trying to get my attention.

"Hey eve you look like you've got something on your mind." I said as I looked at Eve giving her my undivided attention.

"Fuck." Eve said with the biggest smile on her face.

I'm sorry it's taking me so long to make these chapters things have been hectic but I'll still continue doing this story so tell me what you think in the comments and I'll talk to you all next time.