Fight for the top

On one side of this ring stood y/n and on the other the alpha. Both eyeing each other as they started to circle around to see who was gonna make the first move. The alpha took the initiative and pounced at y/n thinking it was gonna be a quick fight. Unfortunately for him y/n wasn't gonna just roll over and die so as when the alpha was close to him y/n threw out a quick punch that made contact with the alpha's face stopping the alpha dead in his tracks.

The alpha took a few steps back and shook his head to get the stars out of his eyes. While the alpha was preoccupied y/n reached into his duffel bag to grab a weapon to fight with. He was barely getting his second weapon when he looked up and had to quickly dodge out of the way as the alpha had pounced at him again. Unfortunately y/n didn't react fast enough and received four gashes along his side thanks to the alpha's claws.

Shit forgot rule number one always keep your eye on your enemy. Y/n thought as he dropped his duffel bag to the ground, put on his electric glove and vambrace (look at the bottom to see what it looks like) and then turned around only to find that the alpha had disappeared.

The fuck where'd he go? Y/n thought as he couldn't find the alpha.

"Fuck!" Y/n said as something slashed him across his back. He turned around but didn't see anyone but the pack surrounding him. Though he didn't see anything at first y/n noticed movement within the ring surrounding him.

So that's what's going on. Y/n thought as he prepared for what was gonna happen.

It didn't take long as y/n felt a disturbance in the air and sidestepped to the left completely dodging the alpha's surprise attack. As the alpha was recovering from his botched attack y/n took the chance and Sparta kicked him into the other hunters around the ring.

"Gotcha bitch." Y/n said as the alpha and his pack mates started to get up growling at him. In his raged induced state the alpha kept pouncing trying to pin y/n.

As y/n dodged another of the alpha's jumps he noticed on the back of the alpha's hoodie was a picture of a jackal. At that he couldn't help but chuckle as a line came into mind as he remembered he was wearing his foxhound hoodie.

"I think I'll call you jackal from now on." Y/n said as the newly named jackal rushed over to him intending to claw his eyes out.

Once jackal got close enough he and y/n started to exchange blows claw met arms blades met side neither allowing the other an advantage. They were going evenly until jackal misstepped and swung to wide giving y/n the chance to sweep jackal's legs. Before jackal could get up y/n had pinned him down with his bladed vambrace pointed at him.

As y/n pinned jackal he could hear the sound of the pack growling only it sounded louder than usual. Taking a glance around y/n saw that the number of hunters and huntresses had increased drastically. jackal had a worried expression on his face as he looked around the new circle around them. In that moment of confusion something tackled y/n off of jackal before being flung away. Flinging what had jumped him off y/n got up to find out his attacker was another hunter.

"Friend of yours jackal?" Y/n asked only to receive a growl in response.

Just looking at this intruder y/n could tell this guy was an alpha. The way he carried himself said he was the head mother fucker that run this shit. This guys clothing was covered in studded spikes from top to bottom.

"Oh I'm gonna enjoy curb stomping the shit out of you spike." Y/n said as he watched his opponents.

Spike snapped his fingers and all hell broke loose as spike's pack members started attacking jackal's pack members. In the insuring chaos the hunters and huntresses that were holding down the survivors had to release them and defend themselves from spike's pack mates.