Meet the family

"Y/N WHAT WAS THAT?!?" Bill asked

"That's what happens when you get a twenty five kill streak in call of duty otherwise known as a tactical nuke." I said as if I was talking about the weather.

"You mean that same nuke you said wasn't going to work." Zoey asked

"Oh the thing worked perfectly fine I just told you guys that it wasn't working so you all would calm down." I said nonchalantly.

"So we could have-" Francis began to say

"Been blown up at anytime trust me it would have never happened." I said answer to calm their nerves.

"How so?" Bill asked

"Simple every explosive that me or my friends have made has a safety protocol that makes sure that the bomb will not go off so long as the detonator is within the estimated blast range." I said while holding up the detonator for them to see.

"Scares aside where are we heading to now?" Zoey asked.

"Where going to my lab." I said as if it was the most obvious answer.

"Shouldn't we go to the actual safe zone?" Zoey asked.

"Hell no went through that once and it didn't end well not doing it again." I said annoyed

"It was just a fluke we can try again." Louis said optimistically.

"And I said no I'm not stopping until I get to my lab if you have a problem with that you can open the door and leave." I said unlocking the backdoor to the aircraft.

"We're still airborne y/n." Bill said.

"Oh I know so your choices are either open the door take a leap of faith and hope you land on something soft or sit down shut up and enjoy the ride so make your pick cause as I said I'm not stopping until I get to the lab." I said leaving no room for discussions after a few minutes no one made a move to exit the aircraft so I locked it back.

It didn't take long for us to arrive at the entrance to the lab. We cleared out the zombies in the area exited the aircraft and I stored it back in its cube.

"Is this really it?" Zoey asked highly confused

"Yep." I said waling over to the shed.

"This random shed in the middle of the woods." Francis asked very skeptically.

"Yes." I said as an interface came out of the wall.

-Password- a robotic voice said

"Would you kindly."

-Password acknowledged welcome back death- the robotic voice said before the interface went back into the wall.

"Death?"

"I'll explain later for now we should head inside." I said before walking through the door and vanishing from their sight.

They all looked at each other before Eve and Raven shrugged their shoulders and walked through the doorway followed by Jackal jumping through then everyone else.

"Y/n where are we?" Bill asked after looking around the facility they were in.

"In the lab." I said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"No I mean where exactly are we?" Bill reiterated

"Oh we're all in an undisclosed location in international waters why do you ask?" I asked.

"Wait then how'd we get here?" Louis asked.

"The teleporter." I said pointing to the machine behind them.