Game plan

"What do you mean where do we go from here?" Zoey asked.

"Well I know that once we leave here we'll arrive at the extraction point the military set up for survivors but you and I both know that once the military sees these two they'll shoot first and ask questions later." I said and the looks I got told me I wasn't wrong.

"Not to mention we still need to get to the lab if I'm ever going to have the chance to make a cure. I can still do it without them but it'll be a lot easier if these two aren't dead." I said.

"Okay then what do you suppose we do?" Bill asked.

"Well the way I see it we have a few options. Option one we can all go to the extraction point call the military to pick us up and somehow convince them not to kill these two but I see that ending in one of two ways." I said

"How do you figure that?" Francis asked

"Simple it's either they accept them coming with us we leave go to their quarantine safe zones then I take a vehicle and me, Eve, and raven go on our merry way to the lab or." I said looking off.

"Or?" Bill asked.

"The military arrives at the extraction point guns down or tries to gun down these two and I kill the entire extraction team and you know I can and will do it. Then all we'll be left with is a dead rescue team and an escape vehicle that most of us don't know how to drive." I said as some of them wondered if I could actually kill a team of well trained soldiers.

"Alright then what other options do we have?" Louis decided to ask.

"You guys can come with us to the lab." I said offhandedly.

"What?" The four said in a hive mind way as confusion was displayed on each of their faces.

"What I'm serious instead of us heading to the extraction point we make our way to the lab." I said but they didn't seem to convinced on that idea.

"Well we could always split up me, eve, and raven make our way to the lab while your four go to the extraction point." I said

"No!" Eve and raven shouted as they looked at me

"Wait what?" I asked confused as I looked between the two.

"No together pack strong apart pack might not make it." Raven said her voice turning into a worriedly tone at the end.

"Rave right we stay together." Eve said adamantly.

"You two do know there's a chance that the people that will come to pick these four up will kill you right?" I asked trying to get them to understand the amount of danger they'd be putting themselves in.

"We know but we trust them." Eve said

"Yeah pack will keep us safe." Raven said

"Looks like splitting up is no longer an option huh." Zoey said with a chuckle at the little show.

"Yeah I can see that splitting up has been taken off the table as an option for these two unfortunately for you two that is still an option." I said

"What? But alpha." Raven said

"But but mate." Eve said

"No buts not splitting up may be your choice but you don't speak for them. They have to make their own decisions and no matter what they pick to do you will respect their decisions am I understood." I said adamantly leavening no room for discussion.

"Yes alpha." Raven said unenthusiastically

"Okay mate." Eve said disappointedly

"Good now if y'all excuse me I'll be heading out for a bit." I said as I grabbed my duffel bag and headed to the door.

"Where are you going?" Francis asked.

"Just gonna go walk around and when we get back you guys can tell us what you picked and we'll go from there." I said as my tentacles started slinking over to eve and raven.

"We?" Louis asked

"Yep I'm taking these two with me as a precaution so they don't try and butter you up to side with their not splitting up choice." I said as my tentacles wrapped around the two in question carrying them over to me as I left outside.

Time skip

"Alright you two what shall we do first?" I asked as we walked down the street but neither of them said a word.

"Come on you two look I know your upset but you gotta understand you can't control the others they have their own lives to live." I said but they still didn't say anything.

"Alright you two how about this if they decide to split up we'll go with them to the extraction point and help them get rescued that way you'll know they're safe." I said and the two looked to be mulling over my suggestion.

"I guess that okay." Raven said with a smirk.

"On the plus side they could have picked to not split up as well." I said getting smiles from both of them

"They better." Eve said with a smile on her face.

"It's good to see you both in a better mood now let's continue enjoying our stroll through the neighborhood." I said as we continued walking down the road.

It was a quiet walk for a while until we heard what what sounded like a couple of engines were going down the road

"You two get in that alleyway now ." I said as I heard whatever vehicles driving around and it sounded like it was getting closer to our location.

"Alpha?" Raven said confused by what I wanted them to do.

"Now you two." I said adamantly.

They rushed over to the alleyway and no sooner were they in it did the motorcycles we heard come along and surrounded me.

"So who are you all?" I asked as I looked around me.

"Just a group of survivors doing what they can to make it during these tough times." One biker said

"What's a guy like you doing out here?" A different biker asked

"Nice day out thought I'd go for a walk, get supplies you know normal survivor stuff." I said as some of the bikers were looking me over or more specifically my duffel bag.

"How about you give us that duffel bag of yours and we'll let you go." One biker said but the tone of his voice told me he was full of shit.

"Yeah no how about this I'll give you three seconds to get out my sight before I stomp a mud hole in your ass and walk it dry." I said the bikers didn't take to kindly to that but I honestly couldn't care less.

"3." I said but it seemed some didn't take me seriously.

Not taking me seriously huh that's a fatal mistake. I thought

"2." I said as the bikers trained their guns on me.

"1." I said as I gave them a evil smirk.

Time skip

"So did y'all come to a decision on what we're gonna do?" I asked as me and the girls came back into the safe house.

"Yeah we have and uhh why the hell happened to you?!" Francis asked as he saw me covered in blood.

"It's okay it's not mine I'm just finishing up walking a mud hole dry got a new jacket and a few other things too anyways what's your decision?" I asked as I set my duffel bag down.

"We decided to..." Zoey started

I'm thinking on what choice they choose but I want to hear what you all believed they choose as well.