Christmas at the Potters.

𝐽𝑈𝐿𝐼𝐸𝑇-

Thankfully, we arrived at James's house in one piece.

Although, I found myself being utterly shocked when I looked at his house.

It was huge, the house was grand on the outside, made of red brick with loads of large windows and many Christmas decorations littering the lawn.

I should've known James had rich boy energy

James parked the care along the circle driveway which bent around a large, currently empty fountain.

Sirius pushed me through the door and straight up the velvet carpet covered spiral staircase

The boys pushed me into a bedroom quickly and James Jumped face first onto the large four poster bed dramatically, causing the pillows to fly off the bed.

"Welcome Juliet, to casa de Potter" Sirius presented, he looked so much happier now, the same energy he had the majority of time at school

"Wow" I looked back at Sirius who was nodding proudly, even though this was James's house, not his.

"This is your room" he told me.

"Mine, is next door" James said, muffled, due to his body laying face first on top of the bed.

James pushed himself up and turned to me with a serious expression, he hadn't looked this serious since the Quidditch game.

"Sirius's is across from mine, and if you're going to do the nasty"

"That won't happ-"

"PLEASE CAST MUFFLIATO" James stressed

Sirius who was leaning up against the door, looked at me peculiarly, as if he were looking for what sort of reaction I was going to have to the statement, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of being flustered.

"Noted" I said simply.

After that incredibly weird conversation the boys carried my trunk up the stairs, I crashed on the bed. Passing out immediately.

𝑆𝐼𝑅𝐼𝑈𝑆-

I woke up late, buried in silk sheets, to pounding on my door.
I was incredibly irritated. Everyone knows I hate being woken up, but of course they still insisted on doing it.
"WHAT IS IT!" I shouted from my bed

"Get up mate!" James Potter yelled

"Fuck off Prongs!"

"Is that any way to speak to your best friend!" He shouted from outside the door.

I groaned in response.

"Are you decent?" He asked me, opening the door with his hands over his eyes, I groaned once more, "are you going to care if I say no?" I asked him
"Nope"
And with that, James walked into my room, suddenly skipping with joy. He threw a throw pillow from the sofa at me and demanded once more that I get up.

"give me like 5 minutes" I told him

"You're no fun Sirius, you used to be fun"