Goodbye.

𝑆𝐼𝑅𝐼𝑈𝑆-

Juliet was rather nervous as we made it to James's house, she kept peaking behind her as if there were something lurking in the shadows.

When we finally reached Prongs's mansion of a house,  Juliet ran off to her room without a word. I had to admit, I was worried for the girl.

I pulled my trunk to the end of my bed and jumped atop the silk sheets.
Staring at the ceiling, I thought that this really was the end, we'd gone through the entire year.
Time flew faster than it ever had. I suppose that's why they say that "time flies when you're having fun"
Before, when school years would end, the only thing on my mind was what sort of trouble the Marauders and I could make the next year, now all I could think about was "what will I be next year, fine? Happy? Empty?" I was unsure, I always liked being unsure, I loved possibilities, since meeting Juliet? The future seems devious.

After I had changed into my bed attire, I walked down the hall to Juliet's room,
Her door was cracked open, and I could just see her standing in the lamplight

"Darling." I greeted her, my voice playful as it so often was to announce my presence.
The turned to me, and rolled her eyes.
Though I could easily tell that she was not annoyed, not with that smile on her face.
"What are you doing?" I asked cautiously, walking up behind her.
"Nothing." She replied quickly, she stood with her eyes fixated on the wall, a ring twiddling around her finger. My brother always did that when he was nervous.

I turned her to me, and picked up the pendant that sat so preciously on her neck.

"Come to bed with me." I whispered almost pleasingly, a thought that would've made me hurl only 6 months ago.

She smiled, "how does anyone ever say no to you?" She asked me, "you're like a puppy, an annoying, foolish, handsome puppy" she added

"They don't" I replied, not even commenting on her words, there was something about the way Juliet complimented me, coming from anyone else, it was normal, from her though, it was a reward.

Once the girl had crawled into my bed. She heaved a great sigh. Her hands playing on the design of my new tattoo
"When did you get this?" She asked
"About a month ago, Remus did it" I revealed to her
"At school?" She asked, shocked at the revelation.
"Did you seriously think we don't have a tattoo machine in our dorm? It's in my trunk" I told her, not realizing what I had done.
Her eyes lit up with pure recklessness.
"No, absolutely not." I stressed while looking at her with probably the most authority I have ever shown, and she had still dared to tell me I didn't have an authoritative bone in my body just recently.
"Oh why! Sirius you get to do fun things!" She whined
"First of all, Remus is excellent at tattooing. Me? Not so much."

"Awh come on, I trust you"

"Oh you do? Will you trust me when I tattoo a dick into your arm"
She chuckled at that though, "You're absolutely no fun Sirius Black" she told me.
"Me? No fun! Darling I invented fun."

"Clearly not." She told me playfully

"Fine, then I'm going to make tonight the most fun of your life Juliet Crescent."

She cupped my face in her hand and kissed me passionately "good luck" she whispered over me.

"I don't need luck." I told her, to which she laughed at me once more, a laugh that I would gladly bottle and carry around with me if it meant being able to hear it whenever I wanted.