I didn't have a choice

February quickly faded into March, the winter air seemed to subside for the most part, becoming warmer and rainier.

James potter was constantly training for this quidditch match against Ravenclaw which was to take place in the 3rd week of March,

followed by the winning game against Slytherin at the end of April.

That's if Gryffindor even wins against the Ravenclaws.

Sitting on the lawn became much more tolerable as long as you had a sweater and perhaps a blanket.

Remus and I were helping each other study for newts next year, it made me rather sad because I wouldn't even be here to take the newts.

I'd already decided I'd be spending the Easter holidays at Hogwarts this year with Sirius.

He convinced me that we needed to spend more time together.

I think he was just still feeling guilty about the whole party thing.

I tried to tell him that he didn't need to do anything spectacular to make it up to me, if anything, I really just wanted to put it behind us and take advantage of the time I had left here.

"What are you going to do during Easter holidays?" I asked Remus while we walked up from the lawn.

He shrugged, Remus was rather quiet today.
I could tell he was worried, probably because the full moon was tomorrow night.

He always seemed to get anxious before those, I couldn't blame him.

I walked up to the school through the clock tower courtyard where I passed Regulus.
The boy sat on the edge of the fountain looking up at me momentarily before averting his gaze and re-focusing on his sketchpad.

I wondered what it was he was drawing so often.

I found Sirius in his dorm later in the day, he was standing in the corner of his dorm, cigarette in mouth, while he plucked at the strings of his guitar.

He'd also seemingly lost his shirt somewhere in the mess that was his room.

He looked like a train wreck, I imagined that if someone who didn't know Sirius very well walked in on him they might be inclined to send him to St Mungos.

He played a song I couldn't quite make out and noticed me standing in the doorway, when he did he put out his cigarette immediately, knowing that I wasn't exactly a fan of it and placed his guitar back on the stand.

Sirius walked towards me, making sure to comb his hands through his hair.

"what are you doing here?" He asked me tiredly, it was now that I noticed the bags under his eyes, I imagined that Sirius was one of those people whose sleep schedule was a mess.

I shrugged "I got cold outside and thought I'd come see you"

"Guess what" he prompted

"What?" I asked nervously, Sirius placed his hands around my hips and looked down at me with his daring eyes.
"The Hufflepuffs are screening Romeo and Juliet next week on their projector, would you like to go?"

"A tragic romance? Really?"

"I thought you'd enjoy such a monstrosity" Sirius joked

"Dog-star, I don't need you to be all lovey-dovey because your conscience is getting the best of you."

"Whatever do you mean?"

I sighed, "whisper all the scandalous things you wish to do with me in my ear instead of setting up sappy dates neither of us are going to enjoy"