The lion and the serpent

𝑆𝐼𝑅𝐼𝑈𝑆-
"Good practice mate, we might actually have a chance at winning!" James said, patting me on the back.

We fell through the portrait hole laughing with excitement for our upcoming match, I never thought I'd play quidditch, James always wanted me to join the team, but I was glad to be filing in.
James had torn me out of my dorm for it, insisting the air would do me some good, it did.

When I looked up from my feet, there stood Juliet.
Her long dark hair was seeping wet, dripping onto the carpeted floor.
Her clothes were soaked, they clung to the shape of her body, her undergarments peaking through the white fabric.

For a moment I forgot all that was going on, I forgot that I'd made her out to be a villain, I'd forgotten the way she hated me for hooking up with a girl and the way she did something similar because my body didn't care and responded very clearly to the sight.

Unfortunately it all came flooding back, the look on her face said it all, shock, surprise, guilt, fear.

I went to walk away, eager to ignore the girl, but just because I made it out of her sightline, doesn't mean my mind forgot that she had been there.

In fact, all I could do was think about her.

𝐽𝑈𝐿𝐼𝐸𝑇-

The whole stadium cheered, I'd reluctantly come to the game with Remus who was filling in as commentary, apparently Sirius was playing tonight.

I was surprised he'd actually left his dorm, but I suppose if his Best mate James Potter needed him to play quidditch with him, Sirius would oblige.

It really twisted my gut knowing Sirius and his brother were going to be 200 feet in the air together.

There was tension in the air, Regulus expressed anger for his brothers stupidity and Sirius was sure his brother was a girl-stealing Bastard.

Remus had cue-cards in his hands, he was ridiculously nervous which made me laugh.

I got to sit next to him, which gave me the perfect view of the Gryffindor team zooming out into the air.

Sirius was sporting the number "6" as seeker.

I took the microphone from a very anxious Remus and yelled out the names of the players, Remus had already missed his cue.

The Slytherins followed soon after with Regulus in front of the group, he looked almost as nervous as Remus, I'd never really noticed but those two had relatively similar demeanours too them.

The game started off clean.

Sirius and James stayed close together, even though Sirius was supposed to be looking for the snitch, which Regulus was currently doing.

But the game went south when the two brothers kept flying into each other on purpose.

"ANOTHER COLLISION! THE BLACK BROTHERS MUST BE VERY CLUMSY!" Remus yelled over the speaker, gritting his teeth upon them last few words as if his irritation would get Sirius's attention.

The game proceeded due to the fact that neither boy had found the snitch, that was until both of them went diving down for something glittering in the air.