Juliet Athena Crescent

There was this girl,
She was beautiful and bright, her eyes and smile so miraculous that together they could light up a room ten times over.

Juliet Crescent was her name and she always had quite the fascination with the Stars.

She would study constellations and planets until there was nothing else for her to learn and until her soul was satisfied with the knowledge astronomers dubbed to be true. To her, the sky was one of the most beautiful parts of our world, if not the most.

There was something about the stars that  intrigued her greatly, and her fascination was never to be compared to negative words like weird or crazy, despite what people had always said about her when she went on and on about how stars were born, how they lived, and how they died.

When her story began, she would never have imagined it would end with her so very in love with the brightest star in the night sky and the most mischievous boy she'd ever know.

Juliet had been born into a long line of magical blood, the Crescent family, rich and arrogant healers and a very well respected group of people, who even despite their unique daughter were never satisfied and always had something to say.

The only Daughter of Selene and Atticus Crescent attended Borealis School of magical learning in the Northwest Territories of Canada from the age of 11, but her life, as privileged and perfect as it was, like all things, fell apart when both of her parents were found dead.

Many would cry, break over and over again until no more of her soul to go on, but Juliet was not the type, she was taught to always get right back up, to stand tall and straight and take on your problems head on.

Juliet had always found her life boring, her parents were controlling work-a-holics, they never said so, but they might've just admitted to hating their daughter.

So when she was due to start her 6th year and a letter conveniently arrived at the doorstep of her families phantom of a manor embezzled with the Hogwarts crest.

She jumped at the opportunity the letter foretold.

Headmaster Dumbledore had inviting her to attend the school in September under the condition that she would return home in a years time.

Juliet didn't ask for details, she didn't want too, she dreaded her life now, she dreaded sitting alone in the kitchen, imagining her parents arguing just for some sense of noise, she dreaded going to sleep at night, seeing her half-sisters face full of anger as Juliet got blamed for their fathers death.

She wanted possibility and opportunity.

She wanted to thrill of life.

Reasonably so, as a intellectual, Juliet had read all about thrill and possibility, but the novels she read were only so satisfying, they weren't real, and she knew that and they weren't going to take away the pain she was trying to push deep down inside of her.

She needed to experience more, she needed to make more out of herself.

However, she was not excited for the catch, arrangements would be made for Juliet, with a wizarding family, because of course, she needed someone to stay with and Dumbledore had placed her with a family who bore children of her same age.

What was so displeasing about this to her is that she didn't believe that she needed a babysitter.

𝑆𝐼𝑅𝐼𝑈𝑆-

Dear Prongs

The minister sent an owl to my mother today, the news was enough to send Regulus into a dramatic fit, Dumbledore has requested our family to take in a transfer student for the year.