50TH PART SPECIAL!!

This is the 50th chapter of this book!! Tbh, I didn't even think this would make it to 10. I'm so glad I had all of you idiots to support me and keep this book going.

So anyway, for the special, I'm gonna write "Teaching Tetro about the world"!! Not really tho, cause it's kinda time skipped through a lot of the teaching part, so it's mostly just crack.

Also, I kinda decided that CCK and the server are happening in two different timelines, cause there are ships that are CAn0n there but not in the book. This is written in the POV of the CCK timeline.

Hope you guys enjoy!!

*My POV*

The cage was, interesting. LITERALLY, EVERYONE WAS THERE!! And I met this super awesome chick named N0na, who is apparently An0n's shadow, and the one who kidnapped everyone!! This whole situation is just ridiculous.

FourthUser is now like, my OTP, but sadly they're both hopeless. And Tetro acks like he was fucking born yesterday, he didn't even know what a shirt was! .....but maybe that's good for the ship-

TheoCan is also now a thing, even tho Salem has been saying it already existed in a future/different timeline. I'll have to look into that I guess.

So many new ships!! N0NA ALSO HAS A BOYFRIEND, LIKE WHAT?? IM SO DAMN LONELY THAT EVEN A SHADOW CAN GET A SIGNIFICANT OTHER FASTER THAN ME!!

I tried to use my powers to see if I could steal a chocolate bar out of Theo's PD, but it wasn't working for some reason. Must be this damn cage, not letting me have my fucking chocolate.

I noticed An0n yelling at a deck of Uno cards in the corner while the Fourth Wall guy watched her, and it was pretty interesting. I've been seeing Tetro flinch every once in a while and giggle, almost like he's being tickled. And if you look closely, his scars are growin- FOXY!

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT M- Oh wait hi Salem. You can still contact me in this dumb cage??" 

A bunch of Readers were looking at me like I was crazy. Yeah, cause they can't hear me and you said that out loud. "I did?? Wait shit I did it again-"

Whatever, what do you want?? You to smack that Tetro guy, I swear I can see literal hearts in his eyes. I mean same, so fine.

I walk over to An0n, plopping down on the floor beside her. That's not Tetro. Shush, gimme a minute.

"Oh hey PF!! I'm glad to see you aren't hurt from getting kidnapped!" 

"Me? Get hurt? Only mentally."

"Aw :("

"How the hell did you just say the frown emoticon."

"How did you just hear the frown emoticon?"

". . ."

I smack An0n upside the head and she laughs at me as I curse the fact the guards took my weapons to stab her with. Something shuffled beside me, and I look over to see Tetro blushing at Anon's laugh. 

"Ew, love," I mutter under my breath.

"Don't know who you're saying that to, but you're one to talk Miss 'I ship everyone that communicates with each other'" 

"Shut the hell up An0n, and I'm talking to your future boyfriend."

"My WHAT??"

"Oh yeah sorry, I meant husband."

An0n keyboard smashes verbally and falls back onto the floor, covering her face. I look back over to Tetro, who I know heard our whole conversation, and wink at him. He's blushing really bad, but he also looks confused, so I walk over to him and bonk him on the head.