(Late) Valentines Day Special!!

Happy Valentines Day fuckers!! Welcome to the Valentine's Day special!! I know it's late but shut the fuck up.

Basically, I'll be doing some kinda short miny fluff one-shots for 5 different ships (yes that's a lot). I'm not gonna straight up tell you which ships, but I will say that there are 2.5 Reader-ships and 2.5 non-Reader-ships.

Let's get into it then, shall we?

1 ~ TheoCan (Cause we've gotta just get that out of the way first~)

*Theo's POV* (And like usual I am very sorry if these are not things you would think/say now moving on)

Valentines Day! It's an interesting day, to say the least. I don't really have an opinion on it. But hey, it's an excuse to hang out with Can so it gets a pass in my book.

Can and I decided to go to the park and just hang out for a while, but not a picnic like the last time cause Foxy almost killed us for getting ice cream on her picnic basket. But that's okay, we'll find something to eat.

The park was decently empty of people, and it was surprisingly sunny for February. The only others at the park were random stray cats and the ice cream vendor that seems to never leave. I mean, seriously. I don't even know if I've seen her blink-

Can instantly notices the ice cream, as customary. It's always there, but she seems so surprised to see it. I feel her grip tighten harshly on my hand, and I'm dragged over to the stand. 

The lady smiles at us and gets her scoop out, opening the ice cream stand and grabbing two cones. "What would you both like today?"

"Cookie dough," we say in unison. 

Me and Can look at each other and laugh as the lady starts scooping ice cream onto the cones.

As we take the cones, Can looks around and sees a duck pond on the other side of the park. She grabs my hand again and trails towards it, luckily not running at full speed like with the ice cream stand. I don't wanna drop my ice cream.

I turn to Can and just stare at her as we walk. She's 3 inches taller than me, but I don't really mind too much. She's absolutely beautiful, and I'm so glad I suck at typing because it made sure that I got the chance to be here today.

I look back at the path just in time to see myself run into a tree.

I stumble backward, barely catching myself on a trash can in order to not fall down. 

Can looks infinitely offended. She looks back and forth from me and the tree a couple of times, before rolling up her sleeve and going to punch the tree. Somehow, I stop her before she can do any damage. (to herself)

She flails as I try to pull her back, desperately trying to kick the tree.

"CAN. DON'T FIGHT THE TREE."

"LET ME FIGHT THE TRAITOR TREE. IT RAN INTO YOU."

"HOW DOES A TREE RUN INTO SOMEONE?? IT WAS MY FAULT."

"NOOOOOO!"

She slithers out of my grip, clawing at the tree and climbing about halfway up it. As she climbs, she rips of any and all braches she comes in contact with. The higher she goes, the more falling branches I dodge. 

"CAN GET DOWN!"

"NOT UNTIL THE TRAITOR TREE IS BURNT TO THE GROUND!!"

Yeah, that didn't last long. Summoned by Can's yelling, a sky-rat swoops down and slams into her head, knocking her out of the tree.