Happy Birthday tooooo- God!

*cough* I mean Veela. Happy birthday, Veela!

As my new tradition goes... Here's their birthday chapter!

Shhhhhh this isn't late you saw nothingggg...

Hope everyone enjoys :D

~~~

*Can's POV* (I'm very sorry if these are not things you would think/say yada yada yada)

I feel so evil.

So, so evil.

The bad kind of evil.

But, I drugged her for a good cause. She... probably won't agree with me when she comes to, though.

It was only a sleeping pill!! It might have been a slight overdosing of said sleeping pill, but, it was just a sleeping pill nonetheless. 

I cringe silently as I watch the now 100% unconscious Foxy be carefully carried up to her room by CH and Kape. I did this. How could I have done this...

She's gonna kill me.

Going off of my very loose math on how many sleeping pills I gave her, she should be out for around 36 hours. But no matter how long she's out, I'll be the same amount of dead in the end.

I glance at the clock nervously and look at my phone where I await a very important "good to go" message from Theo. 

Ping!

Go time.

The group of people around me hear the message and automatically spring into action. As I'm doing a headcount to make sure everyone's here, Theo and Wren appear at the bottom of the stairs with three cardboard boxes that they add to a pile in the corner. Theo gives me a smile and a thumbs-up before disappearing into the PD, and Wren runs over to me with an anxious grin.

"I assume you got the message from the way everyone's moving around?"

"Yes, I did! You guys made sure they were asleep?"

"Almost as unconscious as Foxy was. She looked pretty limp by the way, how much did you give him? You took into account that he was a cat, right?"

Was I supposed to... oh no.

"Can. You took into account that he was a cat, right?"

"Uhm..."

As if on queue, Kape comes jogging down the stairs and stares at me so hard as she walks over that I fear my hair will catch on fire.

"H-Hi Kape, everything... alright?"

I back up, terrified, as they march over to me with CH newly on their tail. My back hits the counter as I reach the current limits of running away.

"CAN TANGA ANO BA GINAGAWA MO NAG IISIP KA BA PUTANGINA"

I have no idea what that meant, but I think I'm gonna die before Foxy can even get to me.

Kape is absolutely fuming, and CH can't decide between being mad at me or being sorry for me.

"Can, you did this to yourself. Kape, I got Foxy to stop throwing up so she'll be fine... I think."

Wren sighs and walks away to help Madds set up a banner.

Kape hits me in the head, hard, with his coffee cup, and stomps off into the kitchen. CH glares at me and starts setting up a speaker in the middle of the common room.

I did this to myself.

Carefully, I peel myself away from the counter and walk over to the pile of boxes. I open one marked "blue decor" and pull out a spool of streamers. While I take off the packaging, I look around the room and take note of who's here and doing what.