Pt 2 of Soulmate AU

Part 2! This is gonna be about the date :D

I didn't actually get around to mentioning any other ships, so there's a decent chance I'll make a part 3

If I do, it'll be whatever you guys want!

Enjoy <3

~~~

*Kape's POV*

So... It's the next day. The day that a very aggressive cat is going to take me out.

On a date or with a rifle, I do not know.

It's around noon right now and Foxy told me to meet her at 6. Currently, I'm laying in the fetal position under my blanket while Ch goes through my closet.

"God, you have n o t h i n g to wear! What were you planning on going in??"

"Uhm, shirt and pants?"

"..."

I uncovered my head just to get a loose denim jacket thrown at my face.

"All you have is anime merch!! Where are your normal clothes?!"

"Define normal clothes."

Ch groaned and glared at me. He marched over to the door, swinging it open and looking back at me.

"I'm gonna go get An0n so she can tell us what Foxy likes. You take a shower, you smell like coffee and moldy cheese."

He slammed the door and I sighed, rolling myself out of bed and letting gravity take me down to the floor with a thud.

I glanced down at my wrist, the one that usually holds the first words your soulmate says to you.

You see, after you meet your soulmate, the words change to the last words that person will ever say to you.

I haven't looked at those words yet, and I don't want to.

Grudgingly, I pulled myself up and off the floor and made my way into the bathroom connected to my room. I've only been here for a day but this place already feels so homey.

I don't know if I'm ready for tonight.

~ ~ ~

After I had gotten out of the shower, Ch ran in my room and started searching through my clothes again.

"You're in luck, Foxy watches anime too. Do you have any bnha or hunter x hunter merch?"

"Uhhh ye I have a My Hero shirt, should be in the middle left drawer."

I pulled out a pair of nice pants from my drawer and started putting them on while Ch had their back turned, still looking for that shirt.

I fastened a binder snuggly around my chest and yelped as I got hit in the face with a black anime T-shirt.

"Put that on and I'll throw a pair of shoes at you and a jacket."

"Don't you mean throw them to me?"

No, he meant at me.

I whined and rubbed my arm where the shoe had hit and barely dodged the matching one aimed at my head. After putting on the shirt, I slipped on some socks and looked at the pretty purple Converse Ch had thrown at me.

A jean jacket landed on the bed next to me and I put it over by my wallet and phone, the latter reading 3:17 PM. Damn, time flies.