Readers Realm Explanation (Finally)

(Future Foxy here. This is out dated!!! All of it is correct, but there is a lot left out that I'm not going to go back and add cause it'll probably be a waste of time. But I just wanted to say that, because there's a lot of things not on here that are very much can0n to the Readers Realm.)

Yes yes, I've been putting this off for a while.

Don't yell at me!

QwQ

Anyways-

I'ma just explain the Readers Realm as best I can, so if I get something wrong, don't get pissy about it.

Okay?

Okay.

First off, every Reader either-

-Has a irl version of themselves. (Ex: Theo)

-Is connected to the real world through someone. (Ex: Salem and Foxy)

-Or can travel between worlds. (I think Blue is an ex?)

-But in rare cases, you aren't connected to the irl world at all. (I don't have an example lol)

The Readers Realm is surrounded by the Fourth Wall. Readers can pass through the Fourth Wall using the key pendants

There are different Realms besides the Readers Realm (obviously), and when someone writes a story, they create a new Realm.

Like for School of Secrets. That was a Realm, and when the story "ended," An0n and N0na got thrown into the Realm for CCK.

Now that we've talked about Realms in general, let's talk about the Readers Realm.

I've explained how to get in and out of the Realm, so what's inside of the Realm?

Well it's basically how An0n has described it.

I guess.

There's a large town with food, stores, and other things. It basically looks like its own small country.

Not everyone in the Readers Realm is a Reader, most are actually just normal people.

(That get terrorized on the daily)

Now, there's the Readers Den.

The Readers Den is a mansion that An0n and N0na fixed up.

Slowly but surely, she met and took in the Readers.

The house is controlled by Author magic. On the first floor, we have basic things; A kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry room, and a staircase.

Before we talk about upstairs, let's talk about outside.

There is a fairly large garage that contains some of the Readers personal vehicles, a car that Foxy bought and most people use, and some boxes for storage.

The Readers Den also has a pool in the back.

That pool has been though a lot...

A giant forest stretches out for miles behind the Readers Den and through alot of the Readers Realm.

In the forest, you can find;

-A giant ravine that multiple Readers have fallen in.

-A lake with a camp ground, that probably still has leftover marshmallows on the ground.

-A work shed that's kinda near the lake, and most of the time either has a gay couple or a lesbian couple in it.

-A burnt up tree from when Pheonix was "relaxing."

A little ways away from the Readers Den, you can find the training grounds.

Those training grounds have also been through a lot-

Now, going back to the Readers Den-

Every floor above the first is just rooms.

Rooms and room, and probably more rooms.

I mean, there are a lot of Readers.

Speaking of Readers.

The Readers Realm has a special function, where if a Reader is "offline," (you know what I'm talking about-) they will be a "ghost."

Impossible to grab or anything, but you'll still be able to see them.

You won't be able to interact with them either.

Extra facts:

-If you go to space in the Readers Realm, you will be able to breath and survive.

-The rooms might look small/normal sized, but if you go inside, usually they are huge. (Ex: The blood room)

-The Readers Den can't be destroyed. Yes, some walls, parts of the ceiling, and the floor have been broken, but they were all fixed. You just can't destroy the whole thing, or even a majority.

-Readers can die!! Y'all think it's impossible, or claim it is, but Readers can die. I mean, Aoxy can't, but she doesn't count.

I don't have much else to say, so...

Leave any questions here >>

Leave anything I got wrong here >>

See ya on the flip side!!