~15~ The Meeting (Part 3)

Kagura's POV

After everyone takes their seat the appetizers were delivered.

One person in particular can't help but dig in. I'm watching him stuff various foods in his mouth.... aggressively.....

The man sitting next to him slaps the back of his head, "Oi! Flamebrain slow down."

"Flamebrain" proceeds to hit him back, "Whatever, at least I keep my clothes on."

What?

The man across from me apologizes. "Sorry about those two morons, they're always at each other's necks."

I glance over, he appears to be around my age. He's tall with black hair covering one of his eyes and dark red eyes.

"Oh... You know them?" I ask

"Yeaaaaaaaaah......" He drags out.

I introduce myself, "I'm Kagura."

"Rogue."

We engage in small talk while until the first course arrives.

He takes a whiff of the dish, "The food here is excellent!"

"Thank You! I arranged the menu for tonight." Mira butts in.

She is very proud of that isn't she.

"Lucy, can you pass me the salt." A guest calls Lucy out of title.

Wait a moment... That women looks familiar..

She pauses, "Um.. Of Course! May I remind you to use proper titles please?"

"Oh my! I hope your not upset!"

Where have I seen her...

Lucy laughs it off, "It's fine just a slip of the tongue!"

"Oh.. Slip? I don't recall slipping up."

Wait...That's Lady Electra Sinstress the Mistress of Viscount Ember. I saw her when she threw her baby shower in the royal garden.

Lucy stares at her, "You called me by my first name. You forgot to use my title?"

"Title? Oh.. you have a title, I thought a 5th Princess would be irrelevant." Lady Electra sneered.

Too bad Lady Electra doesn't know Lucy.

"Irrelevant? Oh.. you have relevance, I thought a Dirty Whore would know she isn't relevant?" Lucy snickered.

Natsu's POV

Damn. I like her.

The whore slams her hands on the table, "How dare you act so high and mighty! I'm an Official Mistress!"