~7~ The Family

'The King, Jude The Powerful.'

Jude Of House Heartfilia, was the only child of The Great King George and His wife, The Elegant Queen Eiona. Jude grew up with the  Power Of Leadership, his every demand was met. Everyone would do as he pleased, everyone except one.

When Jude became Crowned Prince,  he met the Nobles Of House Konzern. During the Night, he demanded the youngest daughter to fetch him a drink, she refused. She was the first not listen to his demands, and was stuck in his head for weeks afterward.

After that he pursued, courted, and married, The Lady who didn't listen. Finally, Jude and Layla became the Monarchs of Magnolia.

'The Queen, Layla The Guide'

Lady Layla Konzern, was the youngest daughter of Duchess Anna Of The Konzern Province. Lady Layla was said to have a mature mind since she was young, though she was witty and beautiful, she was anything but easy.

She was stubborn, determined, and challenging, Especially hating being told she couldn't do something unladylike. She taught herself and others many things, she was extremely gifted in teaching.

She is well known for the night she met the current king.

"When she refused his order." Gajeel interjected.

"Seems you were paying attention." I noted.

When she met the king, he demanded she fetch him a drink. Lady Layla hearing stories of him always getting his way, decided to test her luck. She refused his demand, and made a remark, "You should be polite, even to those you don't know."

Over the next few years, they grew closer. He took her teachings to heart, and she brought the best out of him.
They got married, became King and Queen, and had eight daughters. The End.

"That's it?" Emperor Igneel Remarked.

"What about the Princesses?" Prince Laxus added.

I guess it wouldn't hurt.

"Oh, alright." I agreed.

'1st Princess, Erza The Protecting'

Her Highness Erza, is the eldest daughter of King Jude and Queen Layla. The End.

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"The Princesses lives are private." I explained.  "I can't tell you."

My Communicator Rang.

"One moment please." I excused myself.

I answered the call.

"Greetings, 6th Princess Levy." I answered.

"Hello! You won't believe what happened." She said, nervously.

Oh no.

"Father is throwing a Royal Ball." She announced.

"An Engagement Ball?" I asked.

"No. A Promise Ball." She corrected.
"To Make our promises to our people."

"Levy, We have to go to the study now." A feminine voice said.

"Well I have to go, Goodbye." Levy said.

"Bye-bye" I hung up.

A Royal Ball!?

---------------------------------------------------------

"Do you want to join me?"