~Character Background~

This chapter includes all the characters that have been shown so far and some future characters.

These next few chapters are gonna be a little wild and confusing so to better understand I've added this for you

If you have any extra questions feel free to ask!

Also Happy Pride Month🌈🏳️‍🌈🎉

The Not-so-important

Queen Jenny Conbolt

Age- 28

Title- The Queen Consort of the Young Territory

Info- The Arranged wife of Macao Conbolt. She loathes Enno and Romeo, Totally abuses them because she's the worst. Her mother was the previous King's Mistress. She spends the kingdom's Treasury without permission. She has a part to play for the next couple chapters and some of y'all are going to go mad. (Involves our baby)

Lady Electra Sinstress

Age- 22

Title- Lady of House Sinstress, Official Mistress of Viscount Ember

Info- Not much to be said here. She's the Viscount's mistress, had some of his children, holds no power. She got executed for disrespecting Nalu.

Former Viscount Harold Ember

Age- 35

Title- Previous Viscount of House Ember

Info- Stupid man. Disrespected royals. Lost everything. Currently getting divorced by The Viscountess.

Viscountess Genevieve Ember

Age-33

Title- Viscountess of House Ember

Info- Respected and Smart Noble of Magnolia. Took everything after the Viscount's punishment and is divorcing him. Met someone at the Ball whom she is now being courted by.

Marquess Bora of Prominence

Age- 20

Title- Marquess of House Porla, Future Duke of House Porla

Info- The son of Duke Jose Porla. Bora is an arrogant, narcissistic, and deceitful individual. He used to court Juvia but lied, cheated, and totally abused her. Obsessive over Juvia, tries to get back together, stalks her, doesn't want her to move on.
(Just gonna say.... Gray ain't gonna like him🤭)

Duke Jose Porla

Age- 56

Title- Duke Of House Porla

Info- Feared and Manipulative and Father of Bora. He is a terrible individual. Tried to get Bora to Marry/Control Juvia but his plan failed because she wasn't with it. Does everything to get Bora back with Juvia (For control).
(Debating on killing him or Jenny first 🤔)

Countess Venus Pisces

Age- 37

Title- Countess Of House Pisces

Info- The Mother Of Eros. Super protective of her baby. Well known for her many unworldly talents.

Sir Eros Pisces

Age- 17

Title- Sir Eros, Loyal Knight of The Royal Family, Viscount of House Pisces, Future Count of House Pisces

Info- The Son of Venus. After the Royal Family saved his life, he devoted it to protecting them. He is a close friend to the princesses and secretly taught Erza what he'd learn before she was allowed to take classes. (He's not a major character but he has some part to play later on)