~Short~ Juvia's Compassion

Juvia's POV

It all starts today.

We are traveling to the Cyro Domain. Originally, We were going to be separated in different lands, but the Trials are being attended by all the Cyro Domain's allies. Fortunately, that includes my sister's fiance's, Betrothed, and intended.

"It's so cold here." Lucy complains. "How is anyone able to put up with this?"

Lucy hates cold.

I laugh, "Better be glad it's me, I like the cold."

Mira throws Lucy a blanket, while snuggling Wendy. Poor Wendy... She shivering.

I look outside the window and see one of the villages.

It's dark in this part but I like how the lights illuminate the village

It's dark in this part but I like how the lights illuminate the village. I watch as the people carry on with there life like normal, a few stop to watch the carriages traveling.

All is well until I see a child. She looks scared, cold, and lost.

"Stop the carriage!" The carriage comes to a full stop at my simple command.

I jump out and race towards the Young girl, I can hear my sister voices behind me.

I drop besides the girl, "Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Her skin laced with frostbite and she's shivering from the cold. I quickly take of my coat and wrap her in it, I hold her tightly to transfer my warmth.

My sisters, parents, staff, and the princes gather around me. Some of the civilians come to see what happening.

"Natsu, doesn't your kingdom deal with fire?" I ask, anxiously.

He nods and casts a spell to warm up the young girl.

Erza orders for more blankets, while Mira offer a warm bowl of food.

I try to comfort and help the kid,
"Hey Sweetheart, Can you tell me your name?"

Through chattering teeth she stutters, "A-asuk-ka..."

"Asuka, that's a beautiful name."

She smiles, "T-thank y-you.."

"Where are you parents, Asuka?" I nudge her a little.

"I d-don't know.." She starts to cry.

I wipe her tears, "Don't cry it'll hurt your skin. Would you tell me there names? We'll find them for you."

"Alzack and B-bisca."

"Good Job! Do you want to warm up in my carriage while we look for your parents? Natsu and Lucy will keep you warm."

"Are you a p-princess? Your v-very pretty and n-nice.."

"Thank you, Asuka. That's very sweet of you, and Yes, I'm a Magnolian Princess." I pick her up. "Pardon Me, but do any of you know a Bisca or Alzack?"

I hand Asuka to Lucy and bring my attention back to the citizens.

They begin to whisper.

I get a little irritated, "That freezing little girl is missing her parents. Do any of you know Bisca or Alzack?"

Just then, I hear two people yelling for Asuka.

The quickly run over to where I am, "Excuse me, but have you seen-"

"Asuka is right here." I point to where Lucy is.

They gasp and run over to her. They take her from Lucy, asking her if she's okay.

"I'm f-fine, that lady saved me." She points at me.

Before I can say something, The couple bombards me,
"Thank You!"
"How can we repay you?"
"We owe you our life."
"Your an angel."
"If you ever need something call us!"

I smile, "I'm happy to help, You don't need to repay me, You don't owe me anything, Thank you, and I'll keep you in mind."

"Are you sure there isn't anything we can do for you?" Bisca insists.

"You can cheer me on during the matchmaking trials." I shrug.

They pause, "Your the Magnolian Princess participating in the trials?"

I nod, "Oh! Yes, I am. I'm sorry to cut our conversation shirt but I'm late!"

Me and my group begin running back to the carriages.

"Wait! Your coat and tiara!"

I realize that I dropped my tiara and left Asuka my coat, "It's fine! You can keep them! Goodbye!" I wave them as the carriage quickly pulls of.