~13~ The History

Juvia's POV

Me and Gray conversing about different hobbies, traditions, and facts from our homelands. We talk about shared interests, and random dislikes.

I begin to ask more personal questions, "What's your favorite season?"

"Winter, what's yours?"

"I love summer for the water activities, but winter for the cold and aesthetics."

I felt a hand grab my shoulder, Oh No.

"Your Highness! Do you have any idea what time it is!?" Madame Aquarius scolded.

"No, Madame." I reply, softly.

"It's 8:25!" She barks, "I've been looking for you for the past 20 minutes!"

"My deepest apologies, Madame." I apologize, "Please forgive me for being so careless!"

She raises her tone, "Don't let it happen again! Let's go!"

She begins to walk towards the dressing room.

I follow Aquarius, "I hope to run into you again, Gray."

Meredy's POV

Natsu is currently stuffing his face with bread sticks, "The food here is amazing!"

"Glad your enjoying it." I comment.
I turn to my right, I'm facing Gajeel, Laxus, and Romeo. Something different.

I focus my attention to Gajeel and Laxus, they seem dazed,
"So, What are your thoughts on Lev and Mira?"

They look up, and in almost perfect synchronization repeat,
"Lev and Mira?"

I laughed, "Levy and Mirajane, I noticed you two talking to them earlier."

"Yeah, Levy is fun to mess with, and a total bookworm. She kept telling me about different books, and random knowledge." Gajeel shrugged.

"Knowledge? Mirajane has a ton of knowledge on cooking alone, she told me a variety of recipes with crab, shrimp, and salmon. She's passionate about food." Laxus chimed in.

"Obviously, That's what they've spent their entire lives learning about."
I respond.

"What?" Romeo questioned.

"Let me explain. Ever since the beginning attack, the Princesses lives have been hidden. They never leave the palaces, they're always guarded and watched, and they're never really alone."

Natsu raised his brow, "What attack?"

"The one that started the war." I sat down. "Listen closely."

10 years ago...

Erza and Mira are 9,
Juvia and Kagura are 8,
Lucy is 7,
Levy and Yuki are 6,
And Wendy is 3.

At Grand Queen Eiona's Birthday ball.

Madame Aquarius is running after the girls, "Erza! Mira! I'm going to grab you!"

"Never! Juvia hurry up, or else you get caught!" Lucy Taunts.

Their sweet giggles lighten up the room. Guests are having an amazing time chatting, joking, and laughing.

Layla is cradling Wendy, while listening to Kagura's many questions. "Mama, did you know that the longest mountain chain is underwater?"

"Yes. I learned that when I was your age."

"Do hippos really have pink milk?"

"Yes, sweetheart."

"Mama, did you kn-"