~14~ The Meeting (Part 2)

Yuki's POV

Oh My...

As we walk out elegantly, each of us are being requested to dance.

My head hurts from, Madame Aquarius. She 'prepared" us for the foreign royals, meaning she lectured us for half an hour.

"May I have this dance?" Is all I can hear.

Someone taps my shoulder, "Excuse Me. I know you've been asked many times already, but May I Have The Pleasure of Your First Dance?"

How peculiar.. He said 'your' instead of 'the'.

"Pardon? You misspoke." I test him.

He smirks, "What? Which word?"

I laugh, "You said 'Your' instead of 'The', but you may."

"Thank You." He grabs my hand and leads me to the ballroom floor. "And I said 'Your' on purpose."

A thousand thoughts run through my head. What on earth is with this man?
Is he trying to flirt? Is he just bad at english? Why is he so handsome? What should we talk about? Does he...want to kill me? No! No! He wouldn't!

"Yukino? Yukino? Your Highness? Hello!" I feel myself being shaken. I regan my focus.

The prince is trying to get my attention, "You okay? You seem dazed."

Oh.. did I?

"My apologies, I get lost in my thoughts often."

"So your a... Fun-loving, entertaining, beautiful, and ditzy princess."

Beautiful? Ditzy!? Beautiful!?

"Beautiful...y-you...s-said... beautiful?" I stuttered.

I never stutter... What is he doing to me?

He leans in close, and just above a whisper says, "Oh.. did I talk out loud too?"

Erza's POV

Me and Wendy decided to greet the foreigners properly.

Be polite. Be humble. Don't be a pushover. Be an example. Be the example.

I glance over to the dance floor, Yuki?
Is...she blushing? Well... that's something to talk about?

"Your Highness! What a surprise!" I look up. It's Countess Kiki, the disgrace of the Traps House. She got caught doing various sins.

I hold my head high, looking down on her. "It's a surprise? To see me at a ball thrown in my name."

"Oh! I m-mean... uh.. out! Yes, yes! Outside of business in the palace."

I give her a cold glare, "I believe it's out of turn for you to speak that way."

"What? I'm a Countess! I mean no harm... I think your being rude!"

All eyes turn on us. The silent room waits for my response, Well.. I must keep a respected reputation.

I slap her, "How dare you! You insulted me for coming to a ball in my name. After all the sin you've done, your not a true countess. Know your place!"

The room begins to gossip,

"How dare she insult the princess?"

"She thought she could frame the eldest?"

"A Countess!? Ha! The princess is right she shouldn't be a countess!"

"Oh My!? Is that Kiki Traps? She was caught stealing from Pinkie's Boutique."

"I heard she slept with Duke Everwood! She's not even his proper Mistress!"