~21~ The Whore

Jezebel's POV

"This is our chance Michelle!"

I'm so filled with glee, I can barely compose myself. I spent years clawing my way to this position. I've finally achieved it and I won't let it go to waste.

This is Jezebel↓

I can finally be The Dowager!

"Michelle! We must act at once, and don't worry mother will handle everything." I grin.

My Daughter will be Queen! I'll be the Dowager! And I'll finally get rid of that bitch once and for all.

All my previous attempts went to waste. Those stupid girls and their mother were supposed to be killed along with the previous King and Queen. I was supposed to be there to comfort the King! I'd win his heart and live happily.

Those useless tHiNgS couldn't even kill them the second time!

"This will be the time." I turn to Michelle, "Once those stupid girls are married, I'll make you Queen. No one will get in the way."

She shifts in my arms, "Mom... I can't rule a kingdom."

I smile, "Don't worry, Darling. I'll be there to guide you. All you have to do is listen to me."

Everything will work out perfectly.

"W-what..what about Lucy and Juvia or...or Kagura?" She mutters so quietly, I almost didn't hear her.

"What about them? They're getting married to  dumb princes and leaving!"

"T-the trials and t-test..." She lowers her head.

I roll my eyes, "They'll pass! I hate to admit it but they are smart and competent girls. They. Will. Pass." I emphasize. "And as for Lucy she's ENGAGED!"

"To the...." She speaks until her voice disappears

"TO WHAT!" I shout annoyed. This dumb little girl can't think for herself, why couldn't she be anything like those eight!

"T-the second prince..."

Second Prince?

What does she mean? Does that signify something?

"Explain!" I panic.

"Since he's the second prince, he's not inheriting the throne. That leaves Lucy. She'd be in line of succession after Kagura and Ju-"

"Get to the point, Michelle!" I raise my voice out of frustration. They can't take this away from me I refuse!

"They'll rule Magnolia!"

No!

"Leave. Get out! I'll make you Queen, somehow I'll make you Queen. I need to think, Leave!"

Michelle scurries out my room.

3 hours later...

Where is he!? I sent the letter an hour ago.

"Madam Jezebel." The eerie voice draws my attention.

"What took you so long!" I shout.

"Apologies, it took a while to receive the substance."

Finally, I can carry out my plan.

He reaches out his hand and reveals a small bottle filled with a dark red poison!

I grab it and quickly hide it in my desk draw.

"My payment?"

I motion to the bed. "Of Course."