Chapter 18: Aggressive Meetings

Intro:

What's up everyone, so the next chapter might take a little longer to come out cause it's gonna be a long one but I think it'll be good. I hope you all enjoy and let's back to the Sinnoh!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own pokemon in any way, this is just a fanfiction. Please support the creators by buying and playing Pokemon Platinum Version wherever sold in your respective area.

AND. HERE. WE. GO.

Guide:

Bolded Italics: Speaking to Audience or Out of Time

Regular Italics: Thoughts

COF: Character(s) of Focus

Veilstone City, Sinnoh

Hunter "Looker" Langley

Looker met with his CO, Lieutenant Ryan Murphy of Counter-Terrorism's Sinnoh Division. In the IP there were ranks.

Highest: Captain (Requires Exam and Recommendation by Cpt. or higher)

Lieutenant (Requires Exam and Recommendation by Lt. or higher)

Sergeant (Requires Exam and Recommendation by Sgt. or higher)

Agent 1st Grade

Agent 2nd Grade (Looker's current rank)

Agent 3rd Grade

Lowest: Junior Agent

Looker had to report to him every week to update the progress of his assignment. He brought up how he was compromised by Mike and Murphy was ready to pull Looker out of there and they would raid the building arresting everyone. Looker then told him about Mike's proposal. Immunity for cooperation and information. At first, Looker thought it was a fine idea, despite not liking Mike he could see that this was the only way to maintain his cover, Murphy however was not so fond of the idea.

"Absolutely not," Lt. Murphy said, almost laughing.

"Lieutenant, I've been compromised, this is the only way to ensure the future of this mission," Looker pleaded.

"Michael Rollins is a manipulative terrorist Looker, we don't do deals with them, how the fuck did you even come to that conclusion, are you crossing over from being UC?" Lt. Murphy said.

Looker had heard stories of agents "crossing over" or having their minds changed while being undercover. Maxie had a similar situation he was undercover for Team Magma but was joined them instead and that caused a storm of chaos in the agency.

"No Lieutenant, I understand we shouldn't make deals with these people but Rollins has valuable information that could be of use to us, plus if we don't cooperate the mission is a bust," Looker said.

"How can you even trust this guy he threatened to kill you," Lt. Murphy said.

"Lieutenant, with all due respect I've gotten more death threats than I can count, and even if he is serious let's put it in writing, make him sign the deal, and make him know that if he breaks it consequences will follow," Looker suggested.

"Like what?" Lt. Murphy asked.

"Rollins has been on Counter-Terrorism's shitlist for a while now I know plenty of people who would love to take him out," Looker said.