Chapter 32: Lucas vs Crasher Wake

Intro:

Hey, what's up sorry for the late upload but things got in the way. My goal right now is one chapter a month but I will try my best to honor it. Like I said I will never give up this story until it's finished. I may not upload often because of life but this story will not end until it's finished. With that being said let's get into it!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Pokemon in any way. This is just a fanfiction. Please support the creators by buying and playing Pokemon Platinum Version wherever sold in your respective region.

AND. HERE. WE. GO.

Guide:

Regular Italics: Thoughts

Bolded Italics: Speaking to the Audience or Out of Time

COF: Character(s) or Focus

Chapter 32: Lucas vs Crasher Wake

COF: Gabite & Lucas Diamond

"This sucks, it's too early for this," Lux moaned.

"Will you shut up with your whining, god with your energy levels I'm surprised you aren't a morning person," Star said.

"SAY THAT MY FACE YOU TWO-WINGED COWARD!" Lux shouted at Star.

"WILL YOU SHUT IT, IT'S TOO EARLY FOR YOUR MINDLESS SHOUTING!" Star yelled back.

The two went back and forth as Mon and Bibi watched, they took a break from their training session. It was tradition for the group to work out a couple of hours before a big gym fight. Normally they would do it as a group but as the team got older, they tried to do more solo sessions to work on individuality. Lucas at this point in their lives was more of a mentor and guide for them rather than a trainer that constantly tells them what to do. While he was still the boss of the group he trusted them to be able to handle themselves in a fight.

"I know it's entertaining but come on everyone stay focused we need to be at the top of our game for the gym battle, back to work, I'll handle those two," Lucas commanded the group, rushing in between Lux and Star.

"Damn I wanted to get some licks in," Mon laughed.

"Oh please, you really think you can take both of them?" Bibi laughed.

"Of course I can...how's that ice work coming?" Mon asked.

Bibi recently had discovered he was capable of learning ice moves, as someone who is classified as a normal type he tried to learn every new skill he could even Lucas was shocked to see Bibi was capable of producing ice. However it was very hard for him, he only did it once and he doesn't even really know how to make water into ice let alone produce ice itself. He could never do it again after that one time

"It's going....slowly, I can make water very cold but no luck yet, I don't know how I did it last time," Bibi said.

1 Month Ago

Eterna Forest

"Alright come on Bibi, let's go!" Mon shouted.

"You're on!" Bibi shouted back.

Mon smirked and rushed at Bibi with fire in his hands, sparing for them was common due to their difference in moves, Mon had fighting which was very effective on Bibi and Bibi could produce water moves, it was good for them to strengthen themselves. Mon punched Bibi back but Bibi shook it off easily, his defense was his strongest asset so much so often the group called him a tank. Bibi in retaliation controlled water and rushed it towards Mon, his mastery of water was getting better every day, Mon quickly dodged the water trying not to touch it.