Chapter 1: Lucas Diamond

Introduction:

Hey guys and gals (probably not, probably gonna be a sausage fest here) but in the off chance, a girl is here, hey what's up....I'm single.....jk anyway this is my first story and I hope you guys like it. Honestly, it was harder to write than I thought but I'll probably get better as I go. I had always wanted to do one of these but never had the confidence but then I started reading Pokemon: The Legends of Sinnoh by enCRYPTion5461 and btw a great read so far go check it out. And no this is not a copy of that story I had this drafted for months now but it was because of that story that gave me the confidence to finally put it out there, so here it is my first story and who knows maybe more to come after this one but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. With all that being said ENJOY!

Disclaimer:

-I do not own Pokemon this is just a fanfiction please go support the creators of the game by playing the Pokemon Platinum Version I highly recommend it.

AND. HERE. WE. GO.

Guide:

Bolded Italics: Speaking to Audience or Out of Time

Regular Italics: Thoughts

COF: Character(s) of Focus

Chapter 1: Lucas Diamond

COF: Lucas Diamond

It was a usual day in Twinleaf Town, wind breezed through the small but content town. The trees rustled as leaves were falling. It was quiet but it was a peaceful quiet. Unlike the rest of Sinnoh, Twinleaf Town had always been a forgettable town but to the people who lived there, that wasn't a bad thing.

6 pm (Thursday Evening)

"Honey, dinner is almost ready!" Johanna shouted.

"Okay, thanks, Mom," Lucas shouted back.

Lucas Diamond was an average young adult in the Sinnoh Region. He always was so quiet and reserved and not one to stand out but he has a heart bigger than anyone could imagine. But one thing kept him from being like most kids, he didn't have any pokemon. Honestly, he never wanted to become a professional Pokemon trainer. He loved Pokemon as much as everyone else but he never imagined himself as someone to be a great trainer, so he focused on other things.

Lucas ran down the stairs and sat at the table with his mother.

"Mmm smells delicious Mom," Lucas said, eating his food rather quickly.

"Thank you, Lucas, so any plans tonight?" Johanna asked.

"Not really, Barry asked me to stop by his house tonight," Lucas said, cleaning his mouth.

"Oh my well that sounds fun make sure you have your key," Johanna reminded him.

"The last time was an accident," Lucas laughed to himself.

One time when Johanna was out of town, Lucas locked himself out and had to stay at Barry's place for the weekend. Never in his whole life did he want to rip his own ears off then at that moment.

Lucas finished his meal and cleaned up the dining room and kitchen for his mother, she had always supported him even when he denied being a pokemon trainer. Being a trainer was every kid's dream and Lucas always admired people who did it but he never wanted to do it.

While Lucas was getting ready he looked back at the text he got from Barry on his phone.

"Hey loser, meet me at my place tonight I got something big to announce! Be there by 9 and if you're late I'm fining you 10 million!" The text read.