Chapter 25: Tracker

Intro:

Hey everyone I'm back and so is Hybrid: Topaz Edition so yall should go see that by the amazing LuxBeacon aka Number13teen (lol) and Of Sand and Shadows is kinda back, Yellow put out an April Fools chapter but she has confirmed that it is CANON so check them both out great friends of mine in the writing community! I think I am changing my schedule to Wednesday morning, I'm gonna try it and if things go bad then we will revert to Tuesday nights but if things go well Wednesday mornings will be the new posting date. Short intro this time but thank you, everyone, for sticking around and Lux or Yellow if you're reading this...sup losers!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Pokemon in any way this is just a fanfiction! Please support the creators by buying and playing Pokemon Platinum Version wherever sold in your respective country!

AND. HERE. WE. GO.

Guide:

Bolded Italics: Talking to Audience or Setting Time

Italics: Thoughts

COF: Character(s) of Focus

Federal Prison, Hoenn

Agent Hunter "Looker" Langley

Day 5: 6:30 pm

"You sure you know what you're doing, you know who this guy is right?" A guard asked.

Looker didn't say anything, he just kept walking. Being in this prison was already uncomfortable for him but seeing...him again was something different.

"I think we're good," Tung said, walking alongside Looker.

Looked grunted as he felt his ribcage, it still hurt.

"You good?" Tung asked.

"Yeah I'm alright," Looker said.

"Down the hall to the left, you know the rules agents," A guard pointed.

"Thanks," Tung responded.

Looker walked to the end of the hall with a knot in his stomach. What was he going to say? Was he going to be angry, upset, even a little happy?

"Hey," Tung said, shaking Looker by the shoulder.

"Wha-yeah?" Looker said.

"I can do this alone you know," Tung said.

"No no I'm good, let's catch this son of a bitch," Looker said, reaching the end of the hallway.

Looker and Tung went to multiple guards standing in front of an iron door.

Really all this for him?

"Agents Langley and Tung, we need to speak to this prisoner," Looker said, showing his badge.

"Alone too," Tung said, showing his badge as well.

The guards examined their badges and let them in. Looker swallowed his pride and walked in.

4 Days Earlier

Chapter 26: Tracker

COF: Hunter "Looker" Langley

Day 1: 10:30 pm