Chapter 7: Eterna Forest

Introduction:

Hey everyone sorry about the wait but here it is chapter 7. A little update so since school is starting again and I am going back to work expect 1 to 2 chapters every week. No more one chapter a day, it was fun while it lasted but I still think aiming for one or two releases a week is still a solid schedule. Without further ado enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon in any way, this is just a fanfiction. Please support the creators by playing Pokemon Platinum Version wherever sold in your respective area.

AND. HERE. WE. GO.

Guide:

Bolded Italics: Speaking to Audience or Out of Time

Regular Italics: Thoughts

COF: Character(s) of Focus

Chapter 7: Eterna Forest

COF: Lucas Diamond

10 am Friday Morning

Lucas spent his last day in Floaroma Town and headed off to Eterna Forest. Monferno and Staravia walked alongside him as they enjoyed being outside of their balls a lot of the time. Bibarel and Luxio would rather stay inside them and save their energy for battles or other times when they are needed. Lucas felt that while in Eterna Forest he should do some training with his current team. While he still had two more slots open and he felt that he shouldn't slack on training and building bonds with his current team. Lucas already had solid bonds with everyone on the current team. He feels that was due to him always treating them with respect no matter how young or small they were. He never yelled or mistreated them, but when they would act up he never hesitated to put his foot down. Finally, his team reached Eterna Forest the final barrier before getting his second gym badge.

"Alright this is perfect for some training right," Lucas said while looking at Monferno then at Staravia.

They both nodded and rushed into the forest.

"HEY WAIT UP," Lucas said laughing and running after them.

Lucas released both Bibarel and Luxio to play the others. Monferno and Luxio always loved to wrestle with each other. Sometimes they would get too rough and Lucas would have to intervene but it was all in good fun. Staravia for some reason liked to sleep on top of Bibarel, probably because he was soft which was perfect as Bibarel was a big napper himself but when it was time to work Bibarel held his own. His evolution really helped him grow from someone that Lucas always had to be worried about to being able to take his fair share of hits and still put up a fight. Not long after Lucas spoke with his whole team. They all had areas to work on and that is what they were gonna do before they left the forest. Monferno needed to work on his accuracy and harnessing his fire. Staravia needed to work durability and be able to withstand attacks. Luxio needed to work on distributing his energy throughout a battle rather than using it all in one attack leaving him tired. Bibarel needed to learn how to be on Lucas' level when it came to intelligence and communication, while he didn't need to be a genius he wasn't very smart unfortunately but Lucas could work with him.

"Okay, Monferno, you are going to focus on long-range fire attacks. I need you to be able to hit a target from far away while using your fire. Can you do that for me?" Lucas asked. Monferno nodded and went to an area with some rocks.

"Good Luxio, you and Staravia are going to fight. Staravia you go down too easily I know it hurts but you gotta be able to get back up and Luxio you need more stamina you use all your energy in one attack, while very powerful you have to save some and use equally and efficiently," Lucas said to them.