Chapter 5

Yeona held in her laugh as she saw the confession, finding it kind of funny

Yeona held in her laugh as she saw the confession, finding it kind of funny. She had noticed that Haechan seemed to be in a bad mood today, crossing his arms and huffing out deep breaths every now and then.

Thankfully, class ended pretty quickly and Yeona began to gather her things, glancing at the male beside her.

"Aren't you supposed to be the happy virus of the school or something?" Yeona asked, swinging her bag over her shoulder.

"I don't know." Haechan huffed, his lips jutting out in a pout. Yeona rolled her eyes as other girls cooed at the male's gestured, finding it adorable.

Ugh, this is such as waste of my time.

"Are we going or what?" Yeona asked, making Haechan glance up at her.

"Going where?"

Is this guy serious right now?

"Guess we're not working today." Yeona said, making her way out of class. She was quickly stopped by someone tugging on her backpack.

"Nope, we are." Haechan said, a smirk on his face. "After lunch though."

...

Yeona glanced at the six boys staring back at her as she sat at their table, as if she was a different species

I mean I'm a female so I guess I am.

The only regular one seemed to be Jeno who was surprisingly avoiding her eyes as he quietly ate.

Guess he still doesn't want to act close in front of others. Nothing's changed.

"So this is my partner, Yeona." Haechan said, smirking as he introduced the girl. "And these are my roommates."

"Hi?" Yeona said, which seemed to make the boys snap out of their trance.

"Oh my gosh, is it true that you get front row seats to basketball games?" The male with eager eyes asked her. The skinny male beside him that Yeona assumed was Renjun immediately slapped his arm before proceeding to scold him... in Chinese?