Chapter 18

Yeona was honestly perfectly content as she glanced at the male beside her, who was staring at the numerous stores in front of him

"The mall." Haechan said in disbelief. "You brought me to a mall."

Yeona nodded her head, trying to hide her smile. "I mean, I did say that sweater is hideous."

"Yah, what do you have against my sweater?" Haechan asked just as Yeona took a quick picture of Haechan, smirking as she showed him her phone screen.

"Take a look yourself."

"Okay, whatever

"Okay, whatever." Haechan said, removing his hood as he ruffled his hair. He waved his hand. "Let's just get this done and over with."

...

"Yah, do you mind!" Haechan cried as Yeona shoved a pile of clothes into his hands before pushing him into the nearest change room.

"Yes, I do. So change quickly." Yeona said, a small smile on her face before it faded, the change room curtain closing in front of his face.

"Whatever." Haechan mumbled, taking his bag off as he decided to change into the clothes Yeona had selected.

...

Yeona gulped as Haechan opened the curtain, stepping out in the outfit he had chosen.

Why is he wearing it like that? Yeona asked, stepping towards him.

"What now?" Haechan groaned, clearly tired from the dozens of outfits she had made him try, none of them really working.

"Just stop moving." Yeona instructed, and Haechan unexpectedly complied.

Yeona quickly fixed Haechan's clothes before staring at his hair that was messed up from the rain.

As Yeona reached up, running her fingers through it, she ignored the look Haechan was giving her, his eyes glued to her face. Instead, she focused on styling his hair, which thankfully, was easier thatn she had expected thanks to the fact that it was still slightly damp from the few moments they had spent in the rain.