Chapter 36

...

"Haechan." Yeona groaned with a pout she tugged on Haechan's arm. "I can't do this anymore, my brain hurts."

"Aw, I know sweetheart." Haechan replied, gently rubbing her back as he pouted. "But the presentation is tomorrow which means this needs to be done before then."

"Ugh, we shouldn't have watched that movie last night." Yeona mumbled, turning back to her laptop.

"But it was a good one and you love cuddling." Haechan teased, doing the same.

Somehow, the days with Yeona were flying by. Their final presentation and report was already tomorrow and honestly, it felt just like yesterday when Haechan was first assigned to be Yeona's partner.

They spent so much time together but Yeona always made sure that Haechan wouldn't neglect his friends. From tickle fights to deep talks, it seemed like there was nothing between him and Yeona that could possibly break them apart.

Haechan hadn't said the words out loud yet, but he knew what he felt was love. There was nothing that could brighten his day more than seeing that beautiful smile on Yeona's face.

"Hey." Haechan said making Yeona turn her head.

"Something wrong?" Yeona asked, clearly concerned.

"Do you want to go out tomorrow night. To celebrate being done with this project?" Haechan asked, meeting Yeona's eyes.

"Sure, but we watched a movie yesterday, what are you thinking this time?"

Haechan shook his head. "Somewhere nice, Yeona. Let's get dressed up and go somewhere nice."

Yeona giggled, nodding her head.

"I'm excited."

...