Chapter 37

...

"Haechan." Yeona mumbled as Haechan kissed her one more time, the two of them in his car after a dinner date that couldn't be anymore perfect. "I should go."

"Mmm, one more." Haechan said, pulling her in for another kiss, despite how uncomfortable it probably was.

"The security guards are staring." Yeona mumbled, and Haechan finally let go of her, a smirk on his face.

"Your lipstick is ruined." Haechan told her as he wiped his own mouth with his thumb.

"Of course it is." Yeona said, rolling her eyes. She used the mirror of Haechan's car to fix it up before giving the male one more look. "So you want me to come over tomorrow?"

Haechan nodded his head, giving her hand a squeeze. "I'll pick you up, just give me a call when you wake up."

Yeona smiled, and Haechan got out of the car to walk his girlfriend to the door, giving her one more peck goodnight before they finally separated.

Yeona felt her heart thumping in her chest as she thought about their date as she stood there in the elevator, moving up to her floor. The way Haechan would hold her hand and laughed, his eyes turning into crescents out of happiness, it all made her heart flutter.

I think... I'm in love.

Yeona bit her lip, giggling as the realization hit her. Haechan did brighten her life like the sun but the best part was that it wasn't an exhausting happiness. It was a pure happiness, one that couldn't be possibly replaced.

Yeona's happiness was short lived though as she opened to door to her home to see two familiar pairs of shoes and realized that her parents had returned home.

"Yeona, what is this?" Her mother asked, holding a magazine with a picture of her and Haechan on the cover.

...

...

"It's a magazine." Yeona said, moving towards her room but her mother followed her. "I did a photoshoot."