Chapter 12 - Let's Get Dancing

Mari's POV -

After we told the class they were so excited. They wouldn't stop talking about it all through the rest of breakfast. After a while everyone was done so we headed  up to the dance studio. As soon as we walked in all their mouths dropped.

"Come on in guys" I called as I skipped across the room

"Come on in guys" I called as I skipped across the room. As I looked back the only people who had actually come into the room was Chloe and Nino as well as Alix and Kim who seemed to be bouncing around the very spacious studio.
"This space is huge," Alix screamed while running in a huge circle around the room.
"It is," everyone else said quietly as they slowly began to enter the room. Eventually once everyone had calmed down and were paying attention to me instead of the room (not really) I was ready to begin.

"So who has done breakdancing before?" I asked. Chloe and Lila put their hands up.
"I've been dancing since I was 5," Lila said in a 'matter-a-factly' tone obviously trying to impress everyone. Well, it worked since everyone other than me, Nino, Chloe, Alya and Adrien had their mouths wide open. None of the rest of us believed her since we knew very well about her history of lies. But I knew what would take their attention off her....
"Well, me, Nino and Chloe have been dancing since we were 3," I stated. Everyone, including Alya and Adrien's, head turned to me wide eyed and mouth dropping even further.
"Yeah, me, Mari and Chloe did dance together back in the day. We were really great friends," Nino added. Everyone looked at him, then at me, then at Chloe, and then back at me again.

"Wait... you and Chloe were FRIENDS?????" Alya shouted at me.
"Yes, sadly we were. Before I realised what a loser she is," Chloe said faking a sob before shaking it off so we wouldn't get caught.
"But how were you friends if you lived here while she lived in Paris?" Mylene asked. Everyone agreeing with her.
"Didn't you have to go on a bunch of business trips with your dad while you were young Chloe?" Adrien asked. Everyone turned their attention to him.
"Yeah, and since he was so busy he enrolled me in dance classes to keep me preoccupied, that's where me, Mari and Nino first met" Chloe answered. Everyone just decided to agree on that story.
"Well let's stop talking and get dancing. HIT IT!" I screamed to Nino who was over by the player. He hit the play button and a great beat started so we warmed up. As I was stretching and warming up I looked around at everyone's outfits.

Adrien: